ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Energy Manufacturing Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample energy manufacturing business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, start – up competitions, other competitions, and so on. The energy manufacturing business plan in Nigeria is a highly lucrative business idea that will need a whole lot of strategic planning to start. You will need the mentorship and backing of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: ENERGY MANUFACTURING
PATILAD Energy Solutions Inc., will introduce affordable electricity to Nigeria by offering attractive financing options for solar electric systems. This will enable families to make purchases in small monthly installments, in the same way that a customer would buy an automobile in the United States. In addition, PATILAD Inc., will construct a 15,000- watt solar / wind power station and community centre, where services such as electric food processing, water pumping, refrigeration, computing, telecommunications, access, and Internet browsing will be sold. This community centre will also serve as a nucleus of education where Epe residents will be exposed to a continuous spirits of entrepreneurship. The services provided here will enable, motivate and educate people to start new businesses. In this way, PATILAD’s presence in Epe will substantially boost the region’s economic prosperity.
The Benefits of Our Products and Services are:
– The production and conservation of electric energy.
– Constant availability
– Capacity to deliver across the nation.
– Excellent customer care services
– Training and seminars to educate and motivate people in the community.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD will offer financing packages for home and commercial – scale solar electric systems. The retail price of a small solar electric system in rural Africa is around $800. PATILAD will enable Epe customers to purchase systems in affordable monthly installments, similar to the way most people in the United States purchase cars. These financing options will be especially popular in poor communities such as Epe, where affordability drives a preventive wedge in a customer’s ability to buy.
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to the success of the energy manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are:
– Low operating costs and efficient operating techniques
– Effective management techniques
– Ensuring a highly motivated team of staff
– Fair and competitive prices
– Excellent customer care services
OBJECTIVES OF THE ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the energy manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are:
– To build PATILAD Energy Solutions Inc., into a global provider of renewable energy products and services
– To establish a strong online presence
– To establish our brand in the hearts of our customers/clients
– To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through paying close attention to expenditures and production costs.
– To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, through containing costs and meeting sales targets
GOALS OF THE ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the goals for the energy manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are:
– To maintain high profit margins at all times
– To become a leading energy provider in Africa
VISION FOR THE ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the energy manufacturing business plan in Nigeria is; To become the world leader in the creation, development and deployment of technologies that converts the advancement of human civilization with that of the environmental condition.
MISSION FOR THE ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
To profitably and sustainably introduce renewable energy into the world’s underdeveloped communities.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the energy manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are made up of the following people:
Kenny Ralph, Executive Officer – He is PATILAD’s primary visionary. He will earn his MBA in entrepreneurship from the University of Oregon in May, 2018. He has taken formal coursework in both PV and wind system design and installation at international natural energy( INE), arguably the most respected and well known RE training facilities in the world. Mr. Ralph has many contacts in the industry, and knows key people at the Renewable Energy Resources Laboratory (RERL)
Dayo Adetiloye – ( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the energy manufacturing sector of industry
– Capacity to consistently deliver outstanding service
– Quality processed energy products and a sound understanding of market trends
– Our staff brings operational, promotional and marketing skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over twenty years’ experience in the industry and through numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of service, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organizational skills among other things necessary to give the industry a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together a workforce for over six years, and also to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of this company responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the company
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Power station, 5,000- watt solar array, 10,000-watt wind generator, power conditioning equipment, power storage equipment, securing equipment, wiring and connectors, 2 work vans, workshop, office space among others.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE ENERGY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
A lot of people patronize our products and services because;
– We employ modern solution and technology
– Our quality assured standards
– fair and highly competitive prices
– Prompt and efficient service delivery
– Effective customer care services
Our three main competitive advantages are;
1. Prompt and effective service delivery
2. Fair and highly competitive prices
3. Effective customer care services
To access the complete part of this energy manufacturing business plan in Nigeria, including the detailed financial analysis, contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or you could send an email across to email@example.com
We help institutions, individuals and business organizations prepare good business plans and business concepts. This includes training packages on how to write business plans in Nigeria.
We can help you prepare an effective and highly detailed business plan for any purpose whatsoever. contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019