ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Energy Recovery Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample energy recovery business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for business proposals, and in writing business concept notes and so on. The energy recovery business plan in Nigeria is a highly lucrative business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning and adequate technical know-how, to get it started and running smoothly. You will need the professional backing and mentorship of an expert and a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: ENERGY RECOVERY
Industry: WASTE MANAGEMENT
PATILAD Energy Recovery Company is a waste management company, which carries out waste disposal and also biochemical processes that produces energy from waste processing. PATILAD energy recovery company is a waste disposal site designed for the degradation and destruction of waste by thermal means, for the purpose of generating energy (usually electrical energy). Thereafter, the waste is used as a fuel source for production of energy and/or heat. The company has already been registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, and is to be located at Mowe, Ogun state of Nigeria. We are at the final stages of acquiring a landed property there at Mowe, Ogun State.
Energy is a very important part of life, and is a matter of fact, inevitable. It is required in just about every aspect of life, and so the need to find ways of generating and regenerating energy for use is a business that really pays and has got huge potential for success, with of course the right management skill and practices. The use of energy is evident across all industries, and so the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria has a huge market. PATILAD Energy Recovery Company is in the Energy Recovery Business for profits, and we will make sure that we do all that is allowed in the law of Nigeria to carry out all our business operations in Nigeria. However, our aim of establishing PATILAD Energy Recovery Company is not to generate revenue and maximise profits, but to ensure the efficient use and conservation of energy, and also to see to it the adequate provision and efficient use of waste management systems.
The benefits of our services are:
– efficient use and conservation of energy and also the adequate provision and efficient use of energy
– improvement of air quality (for example; odour, dust and contaminants).
– nuclear waste disposal
SERVICES FOR THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The services of this energy recovery business plan in Nigeria is:
– To identify the supply and efficient use and conservation of energy
– Protection of the natural environment
– The production of alternative energy sources
– Promote sustainable local energy production and usage
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to the success of the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria are:
– Quality and excellent service delivery
– Reliability and quality assured standards
– Creativity and innovation
– Customer – centric culture
– Efficiency and prompt delivery
OBJECTIVES FOR THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the objectives for the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria:
– To meet up with the demands of our customers/ clients
– To exceed the expectations of our clients/customers
– To provide high quality service at a faire and best possible price
GOALS OF THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals of the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To provide high quality service
– To promote sustainable local energy production and also the availability of alternative energy sources, which will adhere to the planning principles of the State’s ministry of environment.
– The protection of natural environment
VISION FOR THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria is to become the number one energy recovery company in Nigeria
MISSION FOR THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To make sure that our brand is accepted throughout Nigeria and around West African countries.
– To create and develop new technologies to help improve the energy recovery sector of industry
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria is made up of the group of the following people:
Kenneth Abia – (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., and HSE). Dr. Kenneth Abia is a founding partner and also the owner of PATILAD Energy Recovery Company in Nigeria. He is a professional waste management and environmental expert with over eighteen years in the waste management industry. He holds a degree in biotechnology from the University of California. As an avid entrepreneur, Dr. Abia is interested in starting up a high quality twenty first century energy recovery company here in Nigeria, Mowe, Ogun state to be precised. It is this dream that has birthed PATILAD Energy Recovery Company.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B.Agric., MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS) Pan African University. He is our business development strategist and is also a strategic partner of PATILAD Energy Recovery Company.
Rose Oladare – (B.Sc., M.Sc., and MBA). She has over fifteen years’ experience in the waste management industry, having worked as an environmental scientist for the World Health Organization. Rose is another founding partner of this company.
We brought to this business;
– educational skill and practical experience in the energy recovery sector of industry.
– the capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– quality energy recovery techniques
– quality production of alternative energy
– our staff brings promotional, technical, operational and marketing skills to the business.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management experience gained for the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria includes the following:
With over eighteen years’ experience in the energy recovery sector of the waste management industry, and through numerous exposure to both the practical and scientific aspects of services. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things which are necessary to fetch us a good commendation and with also good quality referrals from our customers/clients.
I am the CEO of the company, and I will be actively involved in coordinating and in overseeing the entire day to day activities, which are required for the smooth running of the business.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are some of the materials and equipment needed for the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria.
Heat turbines, electric power generator, plasma arc treatment plant, trucks and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE ENERGY RECOVERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
So many people pay for our the services we offer, mainly due to the following reasons:
– We help address environmental issues of local interest
– Provision of high quality services
– Our quality assured standard of service delivery
– Prompt delivery
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Prompt delivery of service
2. Provision of high quality service
3. Fair and best possible price with discount offers
To get the remaining part of the energy recovery business plan in Nigeria, along with the detailed financial analysis and other required parts, you can reach out to us on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send us an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions, business organizations, and also individuals write business plans, business concept notes and other related documents. We are professional business consultants and we can help you to write a detailed, strong and winning business plan for any plan whatsoever in Nigeria. Call us on these numbers: 080105636015 and 08076359735, or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MFB Global Agriculture Development Program (Cohort 4) - June 29, 2020
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2020 - June 29, 2020
- How to Prepare for the June 2020 N-Power Application - June 26, 2020