Executive Summary of Ginger Farming Business Plan in Nigeria.
PATILAD Ginger Farm is a new farm that is involved in cultivation, processing, sales and distribution of highly nutritious disease-free, high quality, organically cultivated gingers and other vegetables such as garlic, potatoes, lettuce, melon, mushrooms, etc targeting consumers throughout Lagos and Ogun Nigerian. We are located in Ibafo Ogun State.
PATILAD Farm is established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Adebayo Tijani, and other investors. The farm is managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the Agric. industry with 8 years’ experience and Akinyemi Victor an experienced Agro-allied specialist with over 15 years’ experience.
To become one of the leading ginger cum vegetable farm brands not just in Nigeria but also on a global stage.
- To cultivate organically grown gingers and other vegetables in commercial quantity.
- To give our customer the very best products and provide excellent customer service so that we may earn their trust and ensure continued business transaction.
- To provide cutting edge products and services at the most reasonable rates possible.
- To provide or serve ginger products, that has not been experienced in the industry at affordable rates.
- To adapt and reinvent ginger products that will go global and be referenced with pride in the next 10 years.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of ginger production.
- To extend our nature of business approach to the manufacturing and production industry, especially those related to ours.
- To empower our staffs and clients with real pragmatic business solutions
- To develop the company into a blue-chip company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange within the next ten years.
Keys to Success
- Unbeatable public relations and customer satisfaction added to a brand of the best/in demand ginger product selection and variety of outstanding new products.
- Low operating cost and efficient processing techniques.
- Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated distribution team.
- Maintenance of good working condition and effective remuneration.
- Offer consistently quality products.
- Outstanding customer service.
Products and Services
PATILAD Ginger Farm will basically sell healthy disease free and highly nutritious gingers. Our commercial Ginger farm is going to be standard hence we will be involved in cultivating other vegetables such as garlic, potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, sweet corn, mushrooms and melon. We will be involved in organic and non – organic ginger farming. Other products and services include viable and hybrid farm seeds, training and on-farm experience for would-be young farmers, etc. We produce process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard. We are concerned about providing gingers products that meets for edible purposes.
Ginger is one of the most excellent spice crops cultivated in Asia, and India accounts for 40% of the world’s ginger production. Ginger roots have high demand in national and international markets due to its excellent uses and benefits. Farmers can make gold out of it if only they follow the proper farm management practices. Nigeria is the 4th world’s largest ginger producer. Ginger is being used as spice in many food items as well as in herbal medicines due to its excellent medicinal properties. While per capital has remained stable in recent time, the price of ginger and other vegetables has increased as consumers demand premium, fresh vegetables
Competitors for PATILAD Ginger Farm are mainly small holder farms located in and around Ogun state.
PATILAD Farm’s competitive edge includes the use of modern production techniques and equipment which turns out high quality products, excellent customer service, the expertise of its founders, etc.
I have over 10 years’ experience in the Ginger cultivation, processing and sales business and I have B. Agric from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. I also have a master’s degree in business administration MBA from same school. I am in charge of strategy planning for the business.
I have worked with my father for over 15 years from childhood in which I consistently helped in co-running or managing his farm estate. I have also attended several training and organized workshops where I learnt how to run a vegetable farming production, processing and distribution.
We will manage the firm to profitability by strategic production, marketing and sales. We will provide quality assurance in our business by always upgrading our product and services to the taste of time. We will ensure excellent delivery of both products and services by employing more people with production, marketing and exemplary interpersonal communication skill. Our target is to build a team of exceptional goal getters and keep a steading assent of excellent performance.
PATILAD Ginger Farm seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital.
Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 10th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N14,500,000 and profit will reach about N3,843,950 in the 1st year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Nigerian Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon 2020 - July 8, 2020
- MFB Global Agriculture Development Program (Cohort 4) - June 29, 2020
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2020 - June 29, 2020