Executive Summary of Media and Communication Business Plan.
- Business Description: PATILAD Media use the latest technology to provide video production and communication services. This means that the services provided achieve the level of quality previously reserved for only the most expensive video production companies. PATILAD Media is a new company, and as such, we will need to meet market acceptance. To that end, the company is working to determine trends in the industry, the needs of the customers, and how best to address the needs of the customers. Our services are geared for several markets, including television stations, companies, institutions and families.
- Target Market: The ideal consumers of PATILAD Media include kids, young people; growing adults of between 30 – 45 years of age who produce and sell digital audiovisual content. They are single, married, single parents, divorced, etc. They are predominantly educated / literate. They are predominantly working class of between 2-10 years working experience. University students, fresh graduates, entry level professionals are also not left out.
- Management and Structure: PATILAD Media is privately held as a limited liability with the management headed by Dayo Adetiloye who is also the visionary behind the initiative. Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the media and communication industry with over 15 years’ experience. He is the CEO/MD of the organization. Other core management staff includes ………… who is …………… and will serve as the chief technical officer, ……………who is……………, the production head. Full details of the management and board members are discussed in further details in the organization and management section.
- Finance: The business requires a total financial requirement of N100 million with an expected annual operating cost pegged at N55 million. A sum of N30million is provided as equity by the owners of the business while N70 million is required as a loan facility to pay for some capital expenditure and working capital. Annual revenue is estimated at N135 million, annual growth of 15% and gross margin of 35%. With an initial injection of N100million and ability to meet up with 40% of its revenue target, the firm will keep a positive cashflow for the next 3 years and be able to pay its loans and fulfill all monetary obligations.
- Social and Economic Benefits: provides considerable benefit to the growth of Nigerian local economy by providing videos, high – tech communication services and networks. She provides considerable support to television stations, radio stations, events planning companies, organizations, and other related media and communication sectors.
- Exit Strategy: The factors that will influence what exit strategy to adopt depends on factors such as the viability of the school, market conditions, management performance and desired time of exit of the owners. Based on a combination of any of these factors, we will either pass on the school to worthy next generation relatives, take the firm public or sell the firm.
Business Vision, Mission, Objective & Values
Vision: The vision of PATILAD Media is to become a unique and reputable media and communication house in Nigeria and Africa.
Mission: PATILAD Media will constantly endeavor to establish strategic alliances that will enable us to establish long term relationships with our clients/customers.
Objective: The following are the objectives of PATILAD Media and communication includes:
– To create products whose primary goal is to exceed customers’ expectations
– To initiate a relationship with bulk purchasers and video/movie marketers across Nigeria
– To establish our brand in the heart of major cities in Nigeria
– To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, through maintaining operational and overhead costs
– To achieve net profit of $40,000 in our fourth year
The goals of PATILAD Media and communication business are as follows:
– To achieve net profit of $6,000 in year one
– To reach revenue projections for the first three years
– To create at least a hundred job openings in our second year
Value: Effectiveness, professionalism, Proactiveness, and Excellence
Product and Service Description: PATILAD Media products and services include the production of high-quality videos, high – tech communication services and networks. Our services are targeted for several markets, including television stations, radio stations, events planning companies, organizations, and other related media and communication sectors. The benefits of our products and services include:
- Provision of high quality audiovisual contents.
- Establish long -term relationships with our clients/customers,
- Job creation in the locality and beyond.
- Quality media and communication services.
- Fair and best possible prices.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019