Executive Summary of Nylon Business Plan in Nigeria.
Packaging improves image and branding of a product, hence the need for customized nylons, product packaging, shopping bags, etc. Almost every business uses these nylon products now a days ranging from supermarkets, eateries, banks (cash bags), boutique, and bookshop to road side shops thereby creating large demand for the product hence the birth of PATILAD Nylons. PATILAD Nylons is a standardized Nylon Production Firm that is involved in extrusion, cutting and printing of Nylons of different varieties. PATILAD Nylons is tentatively located at 35 Ogudu Road, Off Ojota, Lagos.
PATILAD Nylons is established as a limited liability company owned by Igbokwe Ifeanyichukwu, Desmond Elliot and Nathaniel Bassey. The Nylon Production is managed and overseen by Igbokwe Ifeanyichukwu, a first class industrialist of over twenty years whose expertise has been procured by top-notch Nylons manufacturers in Nigeria at different point in his career but has now now decided to work for himself.
To grow until we become Nigeria’s number one Nylon Production firm.
- To provide Nigerian with the highest quality of Nylons and Nylons products at the best possible price.
- Increase revenue from the sales of Nylons to N26,000,000 over a 2-year period.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of raw materials.
- To drive awareness and drive sales through referrals and social media campaigns.
- Attract wholesale, retail distributor, bakeries, grocery stores, etc. to our products.
- To offer high-quality Nylons and bespoke products at reasonable prices.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Keys to Success
- Good factory location with proximity to high-density. commercial/residential area where Nylons are in high demand.
- Efficient and low-cost production techniques.
- Hygienic and neat processing facility.
- Outstanding customer service.
Products and Services
PATILAD Nylons products are the two major types of polythene nylon bags that are mainly needed in Nigeria which are;
- Low Density Nylons.
- High Density Nylons.
- Printing and bespoke services
Nigeria, no doubt, is both Africa’s most populated country and its largest economy but also its most important consumer of Nylons products. The demand for nylon is very extensive and occurs on a daily basis. In fact, nylon production has significant economic importance in Nigeria, owning to the variety of uses to which nylon products are put.
While individuals use nylon bags for a wide range of domestic purposes such as shopping, bagging, and covering, manufacturing businesses require nylon in large quantities for wrapping and packaging their products.
Also, as per capita income grows and more consumer products and retail store spring up, the demand for Nylons will grow. Hence starting or investing in a Nylon Production firm will prove to be a worthy investment opportunity that if rightly harnessed can produce enormous wealth.
Our competitors include;
- Kambil Plastics Limited
Our competitive advantage includes our state-of-the-art machines, ease of procurement of raw materials, the low-cost of production and efficient production system.
Ifeanyichukwu is a first class industrialist of over twenty years whose expertise has been procured by top-notch Nylons manufacturers in Nigeria at different point in his career. He holds a B.A Industrial Chemistry from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He is our CEO.
Orieoma Aghachi – is highly knowledgeable in the Nylon Production business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry. He is a graduate of Industrial Chemistry from the University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos. He is a Project Management Professional and certified Business Consultant. He co-manages the business with Mr Ifeanyi.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the Nylon Production business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality Nylons and Nylons products all year round.
- Valuable processing skills that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the
PATILAD Nylons seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital.
Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
Our market survey and research shows that PATILAD Nylons holds the promise of reaching positive cash flow in its 7th month of operation. The advantage of this, is the provision it makes for accelerated repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners.
Revenue is expected to amount to N51,487,290 and profit N6,744,835 in our first year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- MFB Global Agriculture Development Program (Cohort 4) - June 29, 2020
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2020 - June 29, 2020
- How to Prepare for the June 2020 N-Power Application - June 26, 2020