FEED MILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Feed Mill Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Feed Mill Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Feed Mill Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Feed Mill Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Feed Mill
Industry: Agriculture (Agro-industrial; Feed Mill)
PATILADWONDER is a Feed Mill Enterprise involved in the production of quality and affordable animal and aquaculture feed of various sizes targeting Nigeria and international market.
We are into designing and improving of animal feeds that uses the most available and quality feed ingredients while ensuring that our feeds have a low feed conversion ratio, (FCR)/high feed efficiency (FE).
The benefits of our products and services are
- Affordable and best quality feeds of international standards
- Prompt delivery services and constant availability throughout the year.
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Online ordering of our feeds and after sales services
My business meets a need and demand for:
- The necessary input for animal and aquaculture alike
- The demand for cheap and affordable feed
I am in this business because I have passion for agriculture. I also see the great role feed play in the animal husbandry industry and I want to participate in it. I have discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I also have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our Objective Feed Mill Business plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Our Goal for the Feed Mill Business plan in Nigeria
– To be a one stop-shop in the South West for feed and related agro-equipment at affordable cost.
– Our Vision for the Feed Mill Business plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality and highly nutritious feed and related agro-equipment at affordable cost.
– Our Mission for the Feed Mill Business plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality products and services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Feed Mill Business plan in Nigeria
Adejumobi Oyebade – Has over 7 years’ experience in Feed Mill business. He is a graduate of the faculty of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to produce on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
My Management experience i have gained, for the Feed Mill Business plan in Nigeria
With over 8 years’ experience in the fashion business, I’ve being able to master the art and science of feed formulation, feed acceptability and its relation to weight gain which will give my company good commendation from our customers.
Also interpersonal relationship with customers will also paved way for them to trust us as their choice of animal feed.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to raise a team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Feed Mill Business plan in Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Feed Stuffs, Water Source, Hammer mill, Industrial Grinder and Mixer, Packager, Sacks, Kiln, wheelbarrows, basins, weighing scales, stand-by generator sacks and nylons for packaging, Sealing machine, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FEED MILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Affordable high quality feed products
- Prompt delivery services and quality design
- Excellent Customer Care Service
- Online ordering for both training and production
- Home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Affordable high quality feed products
- Prompt delivery
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.