FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample financial services business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions, and so on. The financial services business plan in Nigeria is a very lucrative business idea, which will require a lot of strategic planning to start. You will need the professional assistance and backing of a sound business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: FINANCIAL SERVICES
PATILAD Incorporation is a financial services company that focuses on stocks of environmentally responsible company. The company is Lagos – based, a limited liability company led by Joke Seyi and Ben Obot. Patilad inc. uses financial research purchased from xxx company and in – house environmental responsibility analysis to make recommendations to clients
Patilad inc. addresses a previously ignored niche of the financial services market. Patilad will generate $120,000 and $191,000 in sales in year two and year three respectively.
The Benefits of our Products and Services are:
– Provision of top notch financial services
– Boosting the unserved niche of environmental investing within the financial services market
– Job employment for so many people
– Fair and highly competitive prices
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Patilad inc. has developed a criteria – based marker system which is easy and effective in evaluating a wide range of different companies on their environmental impact. Only financially prudent/performing companies are evaluated, ensuring that its recommendations make both financial and environmental sense
KEYS TO SUCCESS
The keys to the success of the financial services business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– Develop a workable, accurate set of environmental markers for a wide range of environmental impacts a company faces
– Purchase high quality financial performance investment research, recognizing that there is no value added for Patilad inc. doing this research themselves.
– Price the services so that there is a good profit margin while remaining competitive
OBJECTIVES OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the financial services business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To become the premier financial services firm
– Attract more people into making investments based on environmental actions of the prospective companies, in effect raising the awareness of and supporting investments in companies that act on environmental concerns
– Continue to drive down the costs associated with investment research as it relates to environmental criteria
GOALS FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following goals have been set for the financial services business plan in Nigeria;
– To be the leading financial services firm in the country
– To establish our brand all over Nigeria
– To establish branches in major cities in the country
– To provide employment opportunities for over 500 Nigerians
VISION FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the financial services business plan in Nigeria is; To bring innovation and skill into our financial services, and to be the game changers the finance industry needs
MISSION FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our mission for the financial services business plan is:
To become the premier financial services organization that makes investments in companies with outstanding environmental records and practices.
Patilad inc., through comprehensive research and well thought out and verifiable marker criteria will be able to identify sound environmental investments. By offering the highest level of services. Patilad inc. will succeed as a company as well as have a positive impact on our environment.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
JOKE SEYI: She has a masters degree in environmental studies and has worked for xxx company for over twenty years now, where she was responsible for preparing environmental impacts statements. She has extensive experience in the financial services sector. Joke is a co – owner of the company.
BEN OBOT: He has an MBA, and had worked for x and z where he developed an extensive amount of networking contacts.
He is a founding partner of this company.
DAYO ADETILOYE: ( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre(EDC), of the Lagos Business School(LBS), Pan African University(PAU). He is our business development strategist and also a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the financial services sector
– The capacity to consistently deliver outstanding services
– Quality assured standards
– An excellent knowledge of the industry and sound understanding of the market trend
– Our staff brings operational, managerial, educational, marketing and technical skills to the business
– Top notch financial services
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over twenty years of extensive experience in the financial services sector, and with numerous exposures to both the practical and business aspects of services. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and the organizational skills among other factors which are necessary to give us a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skills has also helped me in putting together a workforce for over five years, and to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of the company, and I will be overseeing the day to day activities of the company
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials and equipments required for the financial services business plan in Nigeria are listed below;
Office building, office facilities and equipments, clerical materials and tools, software, power generator set, company vehicle, staff bus, and so on
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get our huge clientele for the following reasons;
+ A quality assured standard
+ A customer friendly environment
+ Excellent understanding of the industry
+ Top notch financial services
+ Fair and highly competitive prices
Our three main competitive advantages are;
1. A quality assured standard
2. A customer friendly environment
3. Top notch financial services
For the remaining part of the financial services business plan in Nigeria, along with a detailed financial analysis and breakdown, please contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
We help institutions, business organizations and individuals to write business plans and business concept notes. We also run seminars and trainings on how to efficiently write business plans.
We will help you write a detailed, string and winning business plan in Nigeria for any use. Just contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, or 08076359735, or reach out through email using firstname.lastname@example.org as recipient
- MFB Global Agriculture Development Program (Cohort 4) - June 29, 2020
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2020 - June 29, 2020
- How to Prepare for the June 2020 N-Power Application - June 26, 2020