Fish Farming, Processing And Marketing Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample Fish Farming, Processing And Marketing Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Daily operations, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Fish Farming, Processing And Marketing Business Plan In Nigeria is a lucrative farming business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Business
Industry – Aquaculture; Catfish Farming
Business Description of Fish Farming, Processing And Marketing Business Plan In Nigeria
Patiladwonder Solutions International is involved in Catfish farming, Processing, Packaging and marketing to Nigeria and the international market.
The farm is located in Osun state, Nigeria.
The benefits of my products and services are
- Large scale production of fresh grow-out table size catfish (weight of between 1kg-2kg)
- Neatly smoked and dried fishes
- Sizes and packs of different weight and flavor.
My business meets a need and demand for hunger and malnutrition in Nigeria
- There are over 170 million people in Nigeria ready to access our packaged products for food consumption, raw materials for confectionery industry, and the international market are waiting for more supplies.
The Market for Fish Farming, Processing And Marketing Business Plan In Nigeria
Nigeria consumes 1.2million metric tons of fish every year, with 85percent representing 800,000 metric tons imported.
Nigeria is one of the world’s largest importers of fish. Nigeria spends N97 billion on fish importation every year. This shows that the market for fish in Nigeria is huge and with population growing at 5.7% annually, the market will continue on the upward trend.
Management Team of Fish Farming, Processing And Marketing Business Plan In Nigeria
Describe the benefit that you and your proposed staff will bring to the business, including expertise (technical), track record (practical) and any relevant training in the Industry.
– Dayo Adetiloye- (B Agric, MBA, PMP) : He has over 15 years’ experience in the industry . He has bachelor of Agriculture at the Obafemi Awolowo University. He has his master’s in business administration and he is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We manage the business to generate cashflow for profitability and expansion.
Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility
My staff and I bring operational skills, processing skills, packaging skills, and marketing skills and customer service to the business.
Materials For Fish Farming, Processing And Marketing Business Plan In Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Pond site, good quality water supply, fishing nets, weighing scale, air pump, catfish juveniles, feeds of different sizes for different age range, live fish transport means, assorted hormones, feed production equipment, pH meter, sechi disc, mini storage tanks, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR FISH FARMING, PROCESSING AND MARKETING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Explain why your product or service is so good that people will buy from you at a price that will give you a sufficient return (your competitive advantage)? Give two examples.
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- The quality of our fishes
- Our Prompt delivery service as people can order their bulk purchase of fish and its derivative on line.
- Our Customer Care services
MARKET ANALYSIS FOR FISH FARMING, PROCESSING AND MARKETING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Describe how you will market your products and services e.g. through sales, technical staff, agents, distributors, direct selling, etc.
- Word of mouth from satisfied customer
- Online marketing though company website with a blog, social media marketing like facebook page and ads, Google ads.
- Free seminars and sensitization on the value of animal proteins
- Magazine publications
- Souvenir like hand band, face cap, shirt, biro etc
- Partnership with public and private institution that feed its personnel.
- Direct selling to individuals, retailers and bulk buyers.
To get the remaining part of this Fish farming, processing and marketing business plan in Nigeria and to also help your organisation to implement Fish farming, processing and marketing business plan in Nigeria
To help you write a detail, strong and winning business plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at :firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.