The FG’s Youth Entrepreneurship Support Programme (YES-PROGRAMME) supported by the Bank of Industry (BOI) in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment, aimed at addressing the worrisome phenomenon of youth unemployment in Nigeria by developing the capacity of the youths and funding their business ideas.
The YES programme is aimed at equipping young people with the skills and knowledge to be self-employed by starting and managing their own businesses.
Application of Free E-book to Write Youth Entrepreneurship Support Programme
will close on 30th April, 2016.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- GROUNDNUT FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 17, 2018
- Job Opportunities and Other Grants at Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub - April 16, 2018
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 15, 2018