Free Ebook to write TEF 2020 Application is Here!
Applications for the 6th cohort of the Tony Elumelu Foundation
Entrepreneurship Programme is now open.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF)—Africa’s leading philanthropy focused
on empowering African entrepreneurs—is looking for the most innovative
business ideas across the African continent.
You are eligible to apply if you have a business idea or a startup under 3 years
of existence in any sector and in any country across Africa.
You could be selected to join the current 9,631 beneficiaries across 54 African
countries to receive:
1. Business Training
3. $5,000 non-refundable seed capital
4. Global Networking Opportunities
The application portal opens January 1 and closes midnight, March 1, 2020.
According to the Foundation’s 2018 Impact Report, 70% of the total number
of businesses in its alumni network were still operational two years after
benefiting from the Programme.
The report also identified an increase of 189% revenue generated and 197%
increase in the number of additional jobs created by beneficiaries post-graduation
from the Programme, as well as a 100% commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Here is the Application instruction
Instruction to Applicants
Read the following carefully.
This assessment is divided into four (4) sections and would require
approximately 60mins to complete. It is recommended that you take the
assessment in an environment free of distractions and with optimal
Please note that you are to answer all questions and you can only take this
You will also be required to upload a form of ID (international passport,
driver’s license, Residency or Citizen’s Card, Voters Card, Tax ID). Please
have your chosen form of ID scanned and ready for upload in .pdf, .jpeg, .jpg,
.png, .gif or .doc format before you begin.
Automatic Disqualification criteria:
• Applicants under 18years of age
• Applicants who have received the TEF seed capital in previous years.
Click here to download our free ebook that will guide you to apply.
You will see the questions and general advice on how to answer them.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How To Obtain Bank Of Agriculture Loans In Nigeria - January 13, 2020
- Attend my Lagos FREE Mentoring Session this weekend on TEF2020 $5000 Grant application and others. - January 12, 2020
- How To Obtain Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan In Nigeria - January 9, 2020