FREIGHT RAIL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This freight rail business plan template can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions and so on. The freight rail business plan in Nigeria is a very viable business idea with major prospects for revenue generation. You will also need to have adequate information, the technical know – how and a sound planning strategy in place to launch your freight rail business plan. Also, it is imperative to seek professional assistance and the support of an experienced business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye, who can help you in effectively implementing your business plan.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE FREIGHT RAIL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: FREIGHT RAIL
Patilad Freight Rail is a limited liability company, located in Apapa, lagos and currently operates under the scheduled railway system, which focuses on trains departing and reaching their destinations on time. Patilad Freight Rail aims to narrow the gap between what customers demands in terms of freight to be transported and what the rail system has the capacity to provide. This strategy involves a significant focus on operational efficiency improvement coupled with capital investment. Patilad Freight Rail has interested six core strategies(each with a host of initiatives) to ensure that we close the gap between demand and supply.
Patilad Freight Rail operates using a scheduled railway philosophy. This encompasses operating trains in accordance with an integrated train plan.
The Benefits of our Products and Services are;
– The provision of top quality freight rail services and other related services
– Employment opportunities
– Unique periodic training programs for members of staff
– Fair and lowest possible prices
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Patilad Freight Rail will specialize in the transportation of cargo, through an integrated railway service. Our aim is to significantly improve operational efficiency and customer service delivery
KEYS TO SUCCESS
The keys to the success of the freight rail business plan in Nigeria is as follows;
– Optimising capacity through careful deployment of assets to extract efficiency
– Develop market and product offerings
– Develop logistics and transport solutions
– Create a cadre of well trained and motivated employees
– Develop inspirational leaders who will guide growth
OBJECTIVES OF THE FREIGHT RAIL TRANSPORT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the freight rail business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– To embark on a holistic employee – centred program over the next five years that will assist it to attract and retain the best talents and make Patilad Freight Rail an employer of choice
– Adopting organisational health and performance as the centre of our human resources strategy.
– To adopt a redesigned organisational model that seeks to create accountability within customer – facing business units for managing assets to continuously improve utilisation, efficiency and customer service
– To focus on cost drivers with the aim of improving competitiveness
– To improve organisational and workplace safety performance
GOALS OF THE FREIGHT RAIL TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the goals that have been set for the freight rail transportation business plan in Nigeria:
– To expand our services within the next two years
– The deployment of technology to enhance railway safety systems and processes through the continuous deployment of people, skills and tools.
– To continue to upgrade and improve our services
– To employ at least400 people in the next seven years
VISION FOR THE FREIGHT RAIL TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the freight rail transportation business plan in Nigeria is; To set the pace for freight transportation through an intergrated railway system
MISSION FOR THE FREIGHT RAIL TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the freight rail transportation business plan in Nigeria is ; To deliver superior service to our customers, whom we wish to cultivate loyalty towards the rail product
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE FREIGHT RAIL TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the freight rail transportation business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following persons:
Bob Mayo: He is the founder and owner of Patilad Freight Rail. He is an avid entrepreneur and has had over twenty two years of experience in the freight rail transportation sector of industry. He is an alumnus of enterprise development centre, of the Lagos Business School, and holds a Bsc and Msc . degree in Mathematics from the university of Benin.
Dayo Adetiloye:( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years of experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre(EDC), of the Lagos Business School(LBS), Pan African University(PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to this business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in the scientific and technical aspects of services
– Capacity to consistently deliver excellent services
– Quality developed products and services
– A good understanding of the market and industry trend
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE FREIGHT RAIL TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over twenty two years of experience in the freight rail transportation sector of industry, and with an extensive exposure to both the practical and business aspects of services, I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments, and organizational skills among other factors needed to give us a good commendation and quality referrals from our customers. My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together a strong workforce for over four years and also to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of this company, and I’m responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE FREIGHT RAIL TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following materials and equipments are required for the freight rail transportation business plan in Nigeria;
Trains, trucks, haulage vans, office space office facilities and equipment, clerical tools and materials, rolling stock and other railway infrastructure
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE FREIGHT RAIL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get a lot of patronage for the following reasons:
– Sound interpretation of customer needs
– A good attention to detail
– Our customer – centric company culture
– Quality assured service
– Fair and best possible prices
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. A sound interpretation of customer needs
2. Quality assured standards
3. Fair and best possible prices with discount offers
For the remaining part of the freight rail transportation business plan in nigeria, including the detailed financial analysis, contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
We help institutions, organizations and individuals to write business plans and business concept notes, and also conduct trainings on how to write business plans
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- World Bank Youth Summit 2018 Free 3 Days Travel To US: Unleashing the Power of Human Capital - September 17, 2018
- How To Become A Social Media Influencer in Nigeria - September 13, 2018
- How To Set Up A Quail Farm Business in Nigeria - September 11, 2018