GRASSCUTTER FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
GRASSCUTTER FARMING Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Grass cutter Farming Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Grass cutter Farming Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Grass cutter Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Grass cutter Farming and Sales
Industry: Agriculture (Animal Farming; Grass cutter Farming Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Grass cutter Farming is a start-up Farm that is involved in production of quality and affordable grass cutter meat targeting consumers in southwest Nigeria. We only specialize in captive bred grasscutters and by reason of years of experience in grasscutter farming we have gained a deep knowledge in the science and art of this business. We rare healthy, good breeds ready for purchasing good
If you are interested in starting a grasscutter breeding operation in your locality or looking at significantly upgrading the quality of your flocks in terms of fertility, hardiness, adaptability and meat carrying capacity, we can help you get the right animals on your farm.
PATILAD Grasscutter Farms plays a vital role in this industry; the company is a grasscutter company of choice in Nigeria. Besides breeding excellent grasscutter for local and international markets, we also provide slaughter animals for the local market. We have certified pens and well raised grasscutters, disease free, and market worthy.
We process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard.
In addition, we also offer various training courses on our farm and at justifiable locations where demand, has a range of knowledge resource products and services available for grasscutter farmers. Our meat is hygienic, rich in protein and of premium quality.
High quality grasscutter meat production has been the drive of PATILAD Farms’ operations since inception.
The benefits of our products and services are
- We supply grasscutter breeding families that are functional, adaptable and that are profitable for the flocks of our buyers
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Fair and best possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality, hygienic and high nutritious grasscutter meat
- Provision of excellent well packaged and semi-processed meat of different varieties.
- Our farm by-products like milk, skins, and feaces.
- Fair and best possible prices.
The entrepreneur behind the vision of PATILAD Grasscutter Farming is a vast agriculturist, owning a first degree in Animal Sciences from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, and a diploma certificate in business administration, he has proved of great benefit to the growth of the enterprise. Now we have a team of 8 trained staffs who have sizable years of experience in livestock farming and cattle rearing to be specific, and armed with the technical know-how of the business. With our market research in this venture, we do have an insatiable market in our target market.
Our Objective Grass cutter Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
- To improve our grasscutter production through enhanced reproduction performance and breeding practices with increased production capacity to contribute to the animal protein value chain
- To achieve the sales growth targets by the sixth month and by end of year one. Aggressive gains in market share and average monthly revenues in year two
- To breed female grasscutter of high fertility rate and good mothering abilities that easily deliver wonderful kidding numbers.
- To use natural grass and other cheap agro-products to raise our grasscutters, thereby making our farming enterprise profitable, affordable and sustainable.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Our Goal for the Grass cutter Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
– To provide a one stop location for accessing excellent and high quality flock Farm meat and by-products in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at fair and best possible prices.
Our Vision for the Grass cutter Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading grasscutter farm in the environs we are situated in Nigeria through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Our Mission for the Grass cutter Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to sell our farm by products and processed meat in commercial quantities both within Nigeria and across Africa. Patilad intends to build a grasscutter farming business that can favourably compete with other leading ram/sheep rearing brands in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing high quality services products and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Our Products & Services
Our grasscutters are raised on natural grass, our facility affords the development of hardy and fertile grass-adapted grasscutters that perform consistently in flock, we ensure that we provide our grasscutter with sea salt lick supplements.
We avoid the practice of constant feeding with growth hormones to produce animals that may superficially appear to be well-bred. Pure and healthy farming practices form the foundation of PATILAD Grasscutter farming activities and generall management is key in this approach.
- Breeding services
- Sale and export of wool and other dairy products
- Sale of grasscutter
- Grasscutter farming related consultancy and advisory services
Management Team of the Grass cutter Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola – Has over 7 years’ experience in Animal husbandry business. He is a graduate of the animal sciences of the faculty of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is a fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Animal Scientist (NIAS). He has also held the post of secretary and treasurer of the Association for two consecutive tenures. He is Project Management Professional and certified Business Consultant. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in ram/sheep rearing business.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality meat all year round.
- Valuable processing skills that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Quality processed product, and good relationships with vendors
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Grass cutter Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
With over over 7 years’ experience in Animal husbandry business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the animal meat or protein industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Equipment for Grass cutter Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
Land Space, metal cages/concrete house, water source, feeding trough, drinking trough, feed materials, sea salt licks, first aid kits, and tagging equipment.
Competitor Analysis Grass cutter Farming Business Plan In Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Quality processed product, and good relationships with vendors.
- Hygienic and neat processing facility.
- Hardy and disease resistant animals to reduce input costs and contribute to profitability
- Our grasscutters are highly adaptable, that is they produce in a wide range of environments and farming systems.
- Our grasscutters are highly adaptable, which means they produce in a wide range of environments and farming systems.
- Outstanding customer service and faster processing duration
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Strong online presence and easy access to products and services.
- We are making use of modern techniques to maximize profit and efficiency.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- See what Hushpuppi and Donald Trump have in Common - July 1, 2020
- Apply for Ignite Innovation Lab (IGL) Digital Transformation for 19-28 years old and Win Laptops, Cash prices, Digital skills and Recognition. Closes July 24, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Top 10 Best PayPal Alternatives To Send and Receive Money For Nigerians - July 1, 2020