GrowthAfrica Accelerator 2020 for African Entrepreneurs (Fully Funded)
Application deadline: December 1st, 2019.
GrowthAfrica Accelerator 2020 are looking for 80 ambitious and committed entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, and Ghana to be part of the 2020 cohort.
Founded in 2002, GrowthAfrica continues to exponentially increase the rate and growth of business success in Africa through the annual Accelerator. Backed by extensive knowledge and experience in supporting entrepreneurs across Africa, the first accelerator run in 2012 and to date, 224 ventures have been accelerated, worked directly with 407 entrepreneurs, run 21 cohorts and created 30,000+ jobs.
The programme is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership acumen with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business among other Integral facets required in building a successful timeless business.
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, leveraging our proprietary process and learning methodology, we focus on solutions that leads to an increase in your revenue, profits and impact
- Bespoke incompany support: Get individualised and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Access to mentors and industry-subject experts: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board
- Financial modelling: Support in build a financial model for your business growth and investment
- Leadership: Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
- For profit, post revenue business
- Full time and dedicated core team
- Existed for 2 years or more
- Dedicated full time founding team
- Turnover of USD 50,000 plus
- Open to raising external investment
They are open to all sectors but have a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & sanitation
- Renewable energy
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- French Government Challenge of 1,000 for African Entrepreneurs 2020 - November 21, 2019
- Book Review/How to Buy it: The Winning Streak: 40 Proven Secrets on How I Raise Money for my Business and How You Can Do the Same. By Mene Blessing. - November 20, 2019
- Apply for Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders 2020 (Fully Funded to UK) - November 20, 2019