Guide to Answer Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton 2019 Grant Application Questions and Sample Answers
For any Grant you want to apply for, there are general rules you must follow if you want to win it.
1. Know the deadline and apply as early as possible.
2. Know the criteria in terms of age, and the nature of the business that can apply.
3. Study the Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) to really know the mind of the grant giving organization.
4. Know the Grant timeline i.e from the Application announcement to the Grant Awarding Ceremony.
5. Position yourself as the Grant giver and picture an award-winning proposal and see how you can write such.
After doing all the above,
The next thing is to prepare your business for it. Most likely by now, you will know if your business qualifies or not.
Generally, how do you prepare your business for any Grant.
Long before you look for Grant, please have a business you are doing.
1. Start a business: It is always good to apply for grants with existing business than a new idea. ( You Know it is a competition)
2. Register it with CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission)
3. Get a TIN (Tax Identification Number). This is what you will need to take to bank alongside your CAC Certificate for account opening.
4. Open a bank account and start running it.
5. Start your business with your savings. It is better that way. It gives you peace of mind. If the business collapse, nobody will be on your neck.
Very soon I will do a series of teaching on How to Save.
He that has, more shall be given to him
He that does not have, even, the one he has shall be taken away from him.
These are laws.
Money flows from the lower concentration to higher concentration
That is the reason the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.
Saving will deliver you from poverty.
Savings is the stepping stone to prosperity.
If you don’t have money, you cannot invest.
6. Ensure your business gets traction.
Traction is the track of progress in your business in terms of transactions, customer acquisition, setting up of infrastructure like website, machines, raw materials, no of users of your services even if it is for free.
7. Now, you can now look for grants.
When you see a grant that you think you can apply for, then get to see all the application questions and start writing your application.
9. Having a full detailed business plan before looking for grant will really help you a lot because you can easily copy and paste the major information about your business.
My organization can help you with a full detailed business plan. Call us or WhatsApp us on any of this no 081 0563 6015 or 080 7635 9735
9. Ensure you review your business plan or Grant Application with professional before you submit. Get someone that can do it for free if you don’t have money. If you have money my organization can do are view of any grant application for you for a token.
Call us or whatsApp us no 081 0563 6015 or 080 7635 9735
Application closes August 9, 2019
First study this FAQs
1.When does the application start and end?
Ans: It starts on the 17thof June and ends on the 9thof August2019.
2.Who is eligible toapply?
Women above 18yrs old who are
a.Resident in Nigeria
- Own and manage their own business in Nigeria
3.Can joint businesses apply?
Ans: Yes, joint businesses can apply if i.a woman owns at least 50% of the businessii. manages the businessiii. if selected, she will attend the mini MBA series
4.How can I apply?
Ans: You can apply by going to www.womenpreneur.ng
5.How will I know if my application has been selected?
Ans: Please check your dashboard at the end of the application period. We will also contact you via email.
6.What are the prizes to be won?
a.First prize is N5 million nairab.Second prize is N3 million nairac.Third prize is N1 million nairad.The top 50 applicants will receive a 2 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
7.What is the application process?
Stage1: Fill out the online application.·Fill out your personal and business details correctly·Fill out a brief description of your business.·Complete your registration and await the invitation to upload your video(only successful applicants will be invited to upload their videos)
Stage2:Your business in 60 seconds
www.accessbankplc.com·Tell us about your businessin 60 seconds.·Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business using a videocamera or a phone. Click the upload button afterwards to upload your pitch video.Stage3:You may be one of the top 50 applicants to be invited to the mini MBA from the International Finance Corporation.
8.Where is the mini MBA training taking place?
Ans: The training will take place in Lagos. All successful applicants will be responsible for their transportation and logistics to the training venue.
9.Who is ineligible to apply?
a.Not for profit organizationsb.Employees, contractors, officers, directors or agent of any of the following: Access Bank Plc, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entity c.Any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Programme
- Any known major sponsor of the Programme or its advertising agencye. Anyperson or entity supplying services or prizes to the Programme
- You may not be a candidate for public officeFor further enquiries, please email email@example.com call 012712005-7, 07003000000
This application form will help us to know your business better.
Let’s get to know you
Please fill all fields
Highest Educational Qualification
Tell Us About Yourself (Personal achievements etc )
And now your business..
please fill all fields…
Is your business registered?
Where is your business located?
When did you start your business?
Do you own and manage the business? What is your job title?
Do you work full time or part time on your business?
Tell us about your business
Unique Selling Point (What is special about your business? What problem does it solve?) Elevator Pitch (Sell your business to an investor in 1 minute)
How many employees do you have?
What is your annual turnover?
What plans do you have for your business in the next year?
Do you have an Access Bank account?
Please tell us how you heard about this programme Do you have a website for your business?
If yes, what is your website’s URL?
Input the link to your Instagram/Facebook page
Did anyone help you to fill this form?
If selected, will you be able to attend the mini MBA training in Lagos?
If No, why?
Read, Accept/Decline terms & Conditions
Here is how to answer this Access Bank Grant Questions for Women
This application looks like the BET that Diamond bank use to do before, by now that bank has merged with Access, then they have moved the initiative to new level and focus on women.
Few things to take note off
- The Grant is for women
- Your business must be an existing business with evidences before they can pick you.
Let’s look deep into the explanation of the Application, Questions
- Fill the personal information accurately
- Tell us about yourself (Personal Achievement) – Here, you need to tell us a progressive story of yourself and your achievement.
- The Business Information
Fill all the field accurately
Tell us about the business is more of your business plan.
- Please ensure you have Access Bank Account
Be ready to attend the MBA training programme in Lagos.
We can help you review your application.
Call or WhatsApp us on 08105636015, or 08076359735.
Click Here to read more and Apply
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How To Obtain Bank Of Agriculture Loans In Nigeria - January 13, 2020
- Attend my Lagos FREE Mentoring Session this weekend on TEF2020 $5000 Grant application and others. - January 12, 2020
- How To Obtain Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan In Nigeria - January 9, 2020