HEALTH CARE CONSULTING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Health Care Consulting Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: HEALTH CARE CONSULTING
Industry: HEALTH CARE (Health Care Consulting Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Health Care specializes in the provision of excellent and high quality health care consulting services, laboratory and diagnostic services. Our major target market is major cities around Nigeria. We provide general health care consulting services at affordable prices. We also operate a pharmacy alongside our clinic where we sell drugs, hospital equipment, provide complementary pharmaceutical services, etc.
Our facility is also one that is spacious and conducive for all our clients. It is also easily accessible for employees and customers. We understand the value of our customers and how to make sure that they are always satisfied with our services, in this regard; we have incorporated an excellent customer care attitude that will ensure that from design to implementation, our clients are carried along.
We intend to employ highly trained staffs to help ensure that we are able to achieve all our set goals and objectives. Our core employees will always attend trainings and seminars designed to enhance their skills.
With the experience I have gathered in the last 10 years working at a private hospital, I have come to see the immense need of offering even more health care consulting services to the Nigeria population. Aside from the deteriorating state of our public health institutions, we also have a deficit in the number of hospitals / doctors per person. This and many reasons are what motivated me to start my own private practice. In my working experience, I had not only become conversant with how to consult for clients who receive health care from private institutions, I had learn a great deal on how to motivate and ensure staffs are providing the best quality service. I had also learnt how to sustain long term relationship with my client in such a way to always ensure repeated sales.
My work history also afforded me valuable skills on how to maintain drug quality, determine the number of bulk purchase to be made per stocking, etc. I have also discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our products and Services
PATILAD Health Care specializes Health Care specializes in the provision of excellent and high quality health care consulting services, laboratory and diagnostic services. Our major target market is major cities around Nigeria. We provide general health care consulting services at affordable prices. We also operate a pharmacy alongside our clinic where we sell drugs, hospital equipment, provide complementary pharmaceutical services, etc.
Our products and services include:
- Health Care consulting services
- Sale of soft medical products such as scrubs, linens, bandages, cotton wools and disposable medical equipment such as tools, syringes, etc.
- Sale of standard durable medical equipment such as wheel chairs, hospital beds, bedpans, microscopes, weighing scales and computerized monitoring and healthcare equipment.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Excellent and high quality health care consulting services.
- Provision of Bed for sick persons.
- Laboratory and Diagnostic services
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and best possible prices.
Objective for Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
- To grow the company from 3 employees in year 1, to over 10 by year 5.
- To increase revenue to over 3million by year 3.
- Maintain job costing that keeps margins above 70%.
- Increase client base by 450% in three years.
Goal for the Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading private clinic in any environ we are situated in Nigeria through the provision of excellent health care consulting and services.
Vision for the Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
To ensure that we offer our clients’ quality and standard services by not only meeting but exceeding their expectations. We also intend to become the top Health Care Consulting business here in Lagos.
Mission for the Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Health Care’s mission is to promote the health and well-being of the local population by providing accessible, high-quality medical care consulting for people of all ages. We are committed to providing services that will exceed the expectations of our patients, resulting in a successful and profitable business.
Management Team of the Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
ANUOLUWAPO Adelaja Festus – is highly knowledgeable in the Health Care Consulting business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover He is a graduate of Medicine from University of Ibadan. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Health Care Consulting business.
- Capacity to admit and consult for patients on a large scale.
- Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in Health Care Consulting industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of health care, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
Clinic space, power source, tool kit, registers, form, patient record cards or booklets, screen, beds, examination couch, wheel chairs, drip stand, tape measure, aprons, gloves, cotton wool, scissors, first aid box, ward coats, stationeries, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Health Care Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Provision of high quality health care consulting services.
- Availability of high quality and trusted products.
- Efficient and highly reliable delivery network.
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Availability of high quality and variety of products.
- Efficient and highly reliable delivery network.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How To Obtain Bank Of Agriculture Loans In Nigeria - January 13, 2020
- Attend my Lagos FREE Mentoring Session this weekend on TEF2020 $5000 Grant application and others. - January 12, 2020
- How To Obtain Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan In Nigeria - January 9, 2020