HIDE AND SKIN BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Hide and Skin Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: HIDE AND SKIN
Industry: Manufacturing (Hide and Skin Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Hide & Skin specializes on the production and supply of hides and skins of cows, sheep and goats for further production in local and international leather tanning and leather works industries. PATILAD Hide & Skin is a unique Leather Hide & Skin production and sales company; utilizing the existence of the latest technology and facilities for production and sale of high qualities goat, cow and sheep hide and skin, hygienically produced under the best environment for maximum efficiency of our workforce.
All the products of our Company are certified for good quality by Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON).
The company has one ultra-modern production facility located in Kano State. The facilities are manned by highly qualified, experienced and competent personnel. This wide knowledge of the leather world allows us to give consultancy and advisement nationwide. We are a sum of professional team, with a combined 50 years’ experience in the hide and skin leather world. We’ve got, through the years, a wide knowledge about Leather. We’ve worked initially with the Nigerian Leather industry, but we enlarged our knowing about leathers, Companies and incomes in countries from Asia, Africa and America.
In Nigeria, agriculture has remained the largest sector of the economy. It generates employment for about 70% of Nigeria’s population and contributes about 40% to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) with crops accounting for 80%, livestock 13%, forestry 3% and fishery 4%. Though contributing only 13% to the national GDP, livestock plays an important role by providing part of the nation’s protein needs and it is from it that hides and skin is gotten from.
Nigeria produces one of the best hides and skin in the world and in order to encourage the local processing of hides and skin, development of related industries and employment generation, government placed a ban on the export of raw hide and skin in Nigeria. The ban on the export of raw hides and skin as led to establishment of local tannery constantly in need of raw hides and skins for process hence creating supply opportunity for interested investors. The leather industry has continued to generate employment for the old and the young, particularly, in the North-West part of Nigeria. It is one of the enterprising ventures that have refused to go moribund, even in the face of incessant refusal of the Federal Government to actualise its touted policies on the provision of the needed infrastructural facilities and social amenities.
PATILAD Hide & Skin will establish its competitive edge through the expertise of its founders, superior working environment, customer service and improved modern technology. Our products are produced to meet the ever-growing demand for high quality grade hide and skin that Nigeria is known for supplying both home and foreign based leather products manufacturing companies. Our hides and skins are quality; come with longer durability period compared to the average shelf-life other producers here in Nigeria offer.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality hides and skins at affordable prices.
- Employment opportunities.
- Unique Packaging.
- Fair and lowest possible prices
Our products and services
PATILAD Hides & Skin provides high quality hides and skins at affordable prices; making our product of choice for customers. This would be achieved by adopting a clearly defined market positioning. Our products are produced to meet the ever-growing demand for high quality grade hide and skin that Nigeria is known for supplying both home and foreign based leather products manufacturing companies. Below are our product offerings:
- Calf Skin
- Wollen sheep skin
- Goat Skin
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the Hide and Skin business include:
- Financial stability for purchase of chemicals and other raw materials.
- Stable forex exchange
- Having a good retail location in high-shopping or residential areas.
- Modern solution and technology
- Outstanding and excellent customer care service.
- Power supply – for smooth and consistent production
Objective for Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exceptional customer care services.
- To double revenue in less than two years.
Goal for the Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
To become one of the leading brands in the Hide and Skin business in the North, and also to be amongst the top 5 Hides & Skin Producer in Nigeria within the first 10 years of operation.
Vision for the Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
To become Nigeria’s largest supplier of hide and skins in 2025.
Mission for the Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide high quality, durable leather and its related products at affordable cost to our teeming customers and to give them the very best product and service so that we may earn their trust and future business.
Management Team of the Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
ANOFIA Eze – he has over 20 years’ experience in the leather tanning production industry. He has a good grasp on the manufacturing processes, sale strategy, wholesale and retail sales management. He has a B.Sc in Animal Science from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Hide and Skin
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
Shaving Machine- single width, Electrical hand operated setting out machine, lace cutting machine, spraying machine with dryer, hydraulic press, brushing machine with dryer, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Hide and Skin Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Superior working environment.
- Customer service and improved modern technology.
- Efficient production system.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Efficient production system.
- Superior working environment.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019