HOME GOODS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
HOME GOODS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Home goods Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Home goods Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Home goods Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: HOME GOODS
Industry: Consumer goods Industry (Home goods Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Home goods is involved with the selling of home products in terms of home furniture, kitchen equipments, Art designs for homes and other home accessories. We deliver great value on an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home goods from around the world, at affordable and amazing prices the combination of our value includes the brand, fashion, price, and quality. Our office is located at Iyana Ipaja, Lagos state.
We are concerned with whatever our buyers are interested in getting, we have in stock exclusive brand names with unique home goods for every home including kitchen equipment, furniture, rugs, designed carpets, decorative pillows, art work of different shapes, sizes, colors and designs and many more. Our products are well and carefully selected from top brands and designers who are expertise in their line of field. All our customers have the privilege to choose at their own taste the colors, styles, fabrics, sizes and materials they want for their home, therefore there are lots of amazing choices for them.
We have put in place strategies for continuous training of all our staffs at regular interval to enable them prepared to give out the best service our customers want also we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available market around the cities where we intend to open other chain of stores. With that all in check, we know that we will be able to maximize profits in our business. All of this is what allows us to offer you a desirable high-quality products, always at amazing values. So whatever you desire for your home to get that perfect decorative object, we know that you will find something pleasing and special at a great price every time you visit.
Our strongest unique selling point at Patilad Home goods is the quality of all our products. There is hardly any customer who would not see the kind of products they are looking for and who wouldn’t want to come back to make more purchases. Without mincing words, we take delight in welcoming repeat customers over and over again.
Our Products and Services
At Patilad Home Goods Company we offer quality and unique Home goods that includes;
- Kitchen equipment,
- Designed carpets,
- Decorative pillows,
- Art work of different shapes, sizes, colours and designs,
- Beautification flowers and many more
These products are produced to meet the ever growing demand for low cost high quality products that are compatible with what the average Nigerian can afford and still guarantee its suitability to their different occasions and desires.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of unique, and high quality products
– Availabilities of varieties of Home goods
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Objective for HOME GOODS Business Plan in Nigeria
- To become the leading Home goods producing company in Nigeria
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality products and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
Goal for the Home goods Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading HOME GOODS producing industry in Nigeria and the West African sub region in ten (10) years through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the Home goods Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a standard and world class Home goods company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Nigeria, but also in other parts of the world.
Mission for the Home goods Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to be amongst the top 5 leading Home goods company in Nigeria before our 5th Anniversary. Also to provide all our customers’ needs with fair and honest service.
Management Team of the Home goods Business Plan in Nigeria
Olaiya Marian – is highly knowledgeable in the Home goods business. He has over 9 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover he is a graduate of Business Administration from the prestigious University of Benin.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Home goods business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated Home goods all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
With over 10 years’ experience in Home goods business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of Home goods business, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR HOME GOODS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes outdoor signs(banners), carton or nylon for packaging, price tags, shelves for advertising goods, gift wrapping box, receipt, printers, security system (CCTV), Point-of-sale System (POS). Adequate cleaning supplies (glass cleaner, mops, spray cleaners, sponge and so on).
Read Also: Online-platform-business-plan-in-nigeria
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR HOME GOODS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– High quality, unique, exquisite Home goods products
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest products
– Efficient and highly reliable distribution network
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
1. High quality, unique Home goods products.
2. Different varieties, all year round availability of our customers’ choicest products, combined with effective marketing strategy
3. Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602
- Strategy: How to get to the Top and also become Top Earner in any Network Marketing Business. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Leadership and Team building Skills and Strategies to Get to the Top. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Skills: Recruiting and Marketing skills to get to the top in any Network Marketing - June 4, 2020