Hospital Business plan in Nigeria
HOSPITAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Hospital Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Hospital Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Hospital Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Healthcare Industry (Hospital Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Hospital is in the healthcare industry to provide health care services such as Inpatient care, Outpatient care, Anatomical pathology services, Diagnostic X-ray services, Clinical laboratory services, Operating room services and other medical services. We are well trained and equipped to service the market segments that require healthcare services.
The business will be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria, in the middle of the country. The skyline of the city, which was built largely in the 1980s, is dominated by Aso Rock, an enormous monolith. It rises up behind the Presidential Complex, which houses the residence and offices of the Nigerian president in the Three Arms Zone on the eastern edge of the city. Nearby are the National Assembly and the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
We are in the hospital business to deliver excellent healthcare services to all those who will patronize our services. We will also ensure that in the line of carrying out our duty, we comply with the laws and health regulations in FCT, Nigeria. Our employees are well trained and qualified to handle the wide range of health care services.
Patilad Hospital will operate a 24 hours 7 days a week healthcare service; our hospital will be opened round the clock to attend to clients (patients). We have a standard medical call center that is manned by trained health workers.
We are duly concerned with providing the very best and professional health care services to our clients. We will make sure to recruit only qualified and experienced professionals who have fully met our stringent requirements.
This is to ensure that we provide our clients with the very best health care services. Our work force is going to be well trained to operate within the framework of our organization’s corporate culture and also to meet the needs of all our customers. Patilad Hospital will ensure that all our patients cum customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our hospital.
Patilad Hospital is in the business of taking caring of patient, we have professional doctors, dentist, surgeons, opticians, nurses, nurse’s aides, mental health counselors, chiropractors, medication management counselors, physical therapists and other health and non – health workers, who know what it takes to give our highly esteemed customers (patients) value for their money.
These are the health care services that Patilad Hospital will be offering;
Inpatient care, Outpatient care, Anatomical pathology services, Diagnostic X-ray services, Clinical laboratory services, Operating room services, Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy, Personal Injury Case Management
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of a standard and of high quality hospital
– Availabilities of different medical services
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Objective for Hospital Business Plan in Nigeria
- To become a first class Hospital that will take care of both highly placed clients and lowly placed clients as long as they can afford our services.
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality products and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality service fair and best possible prices.
Goal for the Hospital Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Hospital industry in Nigeria and the West African sub region in ten (10) years through the provision of excellent services.
Vision for the Hospital Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to revolutionise the industry by providing world-standard quality of diagnostic/healthcare services that are accessible and affordable to all.
Mission for the Hospital Business Plan in Nigeria
- To be an epitome of leading healthcare service provider in Nigeria and beyond.
- To be the organisational choice for all, in every part of the city and of every stratum of society we engage with
- To provide an excellent, top-notch, conducive and safe environment for our hospital services.
Management Team of the Hospital Business Plan in Nigeria
Adetunji Matthew – is highly knowledgeable in the Hospital business. He is a graduate of Medicine at the University of Ibadan. He has over 8 years’ experience in the industry.
Mr Agunbiade Folunsho – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Matins Williams : He has broad experience in the Hospital industry. He works as a consultant for more than 4 years for some high profiled Hospital companies. He studied Medicine in the University of Benin. He is also a medical Researcher with the Minister in charge of Health of Nigeria.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Hospital business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, Hospital all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Also Read: Cleaning-Business-Plan-Nigeria
With over 15 years’ experience in Hospital business as a medical doctor and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of Hospital business, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR HOSPITAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes hospital stretchers, Defibrillators, Anesthesia machines, Patient Monitors, Sterilizers, EKG/ECG Machines, Surgical Tables, Blanket and Fluid warmers, Electrosurgical Units, BP machine, Emergency Lamp, Surgical Lights, Security system (CCTV), Adequate cleaning supplies.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR HOSPITAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People will come to our hospital because of the following reasons:
– High quality, unique, Hospital services
– Efficient and highly reliable medical services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- High quality, unique Hospital services.
- Efficient and highly reliable medical services
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602
- Postal Service Business plan in Nigeria - April 10, 2020
- AgricTech Business plan in Nigeria - April 9, 2020
- Advertising and Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria - April 9, 2020