Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Hospitality Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Hospitality Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Hospitality Business
Industry: Hospitality Industry
PATILAD Hotel will be situated in Abuja, 25km east of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport. We are conveniently located in the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria where, being both the political and administrative centre of Nigeria, has a huge hospitality sector. For this reason the state finds itself hosting quite many international events every year. Furthermore, being so close to the International airport affords us the 50% chance of getting tourist foreigners and indigenes, individuals on official assigments etc to lodge with us. We have every intention of exploiting this opportunity.
PATILAD Hotel will operate as an affordable 5 star hotel and we will offer our guests nothing short of the best services through our multi-cuisine A la carte unique restaurant concepts, all day and night room service, complementary newspapers and magazines, bars, total bathroom accessories, 24 hours laundry services, casino for games and entertainment, personal butlers or waiters, big spaces, luxurious furnishings, 24 hours valet services, conference facilities, spa, gym, swimming pool, beautiful views, frequent cleaning services, luxurious rooms by grade including two suites, standard materials etc.
One of our important services is our pickup service. We pick up our guests from the Nnamdi Azikiwe AirPort or wherever needed in the state in elegant cars. We treat our guests to distinguished amenities and impressive world-class hospitality. From our premium Hospitality services to our multi-cuisine A la carts restaurants where we provide a wide selection of dishes ranging from Fast food,English food, American food,?Nigerian, Thai, Chinese, Italian and so on.
We provide at PATILAD Hotel, personal attention that is unparalleled, bringing everything to your disposal. In addition, we have a professional medical team and salon, how great is that?. Our hotel will be decorated with such detailed, elegant, luxurious and exquisite interiors and exteriors that it will be a distinct structure in the city it is located.
PATILAD Hotel boasts of premium quality services, hospitality, high end technology, highly knowledgeable, friendly and adequate staff and we cater to every need and want of our clients, giving them their best hotel experiences.
The benefits of our products and services;
- Personalized and ultimate customer hospitality services.
- Free WiFi and high end technology.
- Access to every necessity needed by our guests. We are like a mini town.
- Luxury services through all means of our operation.
- Phenomenal levels of ardent service and customer care by our highly trained service staff.
- Large scale range of dishes in premium quality presented in pristine menus.
Objectives of Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
Our objectives in PATILAD Hotel are;
- Maintaining an 95% occupancy rate during the peak periods like annual political and cultural events.
- To expand to Lagos state and Kaduna state for a start.
- To be the best hotel option for all tourists.
- To achieve a strong market position in the state.
- To primarily provide business travelers with comfort, necessary amenities and luxurious facilities.
- To give our guests the best experience possible.
Our Goal for the Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading 5 star hotel in Abuja and the number one choice of all visiting tourists and travelers.
Our Vision Statement for the Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
To be rated the number one hotel chain in Nigeria i.e we aim to expand throughout Nigeria.
Our Mission Statement for the Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide our customers a warm away from home experience, such that will make them refer us to other potential guests. We also aim to provide the ultimate and premium personalize services that are superior to whatever our competitors can offer while maintaining an 95% occupancy during peak periods.
Management Team of the Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
James Johnson – is a London-born Nigerian who is highly knowledgeable and has a total of 5 years experience as a hotel manager in a five star hotel in Lagos. He holds a BA (Hons) in Hotel Management from the Evesham North University. He is a talented, energetic and driven hotel manager with all it takes to deliver a first class services to guests and maintain perfect relationships to promote repeated patronage. He possesses the experience, skills and initiative to develop a hotel’s commercial success and reputation. His experience especially as a former international hotel manager will be beneficial to our hotel. He is therefore our hotel manager in charge of daily operations of all departments.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in hotel
- Personalized and world-class services.
- Premium Hospitality including suites.
- Crème de la crème staff.
- State of the art and luxurious facilities and amenities.
- Multi-cuisine A la carte restaurants.
Management experience gained for Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
I am a bachelors degree and MBA holder in business management from Aston University. I am a results driven chief executive officer with over 3 years experience. My key achievements include increasing revenue by over 180% in a 2 year timespan, leading a 50 employee team in a busy retail research and analysis firm.
I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Hospitality Business Plan in Nigeria
Computers, CCTV cameras, Security system features, High end technology, Telephones, WiFi, restaurants, fridges, pools, beds, washing machines, kitchen accessories, bathroom accessories, conference room furniture accessories, gym accessories, reception accessories and furniture, hotel room accessories and furniture, spa accessories, casino furniture and accessories, bar accessories etc.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS FOR HOSPITALITY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronize us for a number of reasons like;
- Our quality facilities ranging from spa areas (including indoor and outdoor pols, saunas, gym rooms, massage offers) over conference rooms to special offers like our gaming centers (casinos, for golfing), theatre shows, bars, clubs etc. This means our guests never get bored.
- Crème de la crème staff.
- Our luxurious and sophisticated hotel edifice.
- Our interpersonal and people skills. We make our guests very happy.
- We provide our guests extraordinary experiences that do not wear off with time or upon repeated patronage because we make it a point to change our concepts and themes every year.
- Premium and personalized services. These include guest pickups, personal butlers and waiters etc.
- High end technology and free WiFi and lots more.
Our top ten major competitors in Abuja are;
- Fraser Suites Abuja
- The Envoy Hotel Abuja
- Transcorp Hilton Abuja
- Nordic Hotel
- The Edge by wellness
- Sheraton Abuja Hotel
- Valton Hotels
- Bricks Point – Boutique Apartments
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- Strategy: How to get to the Top and also become Top Earner in any Network Marketing Business. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Leadership and Team building Skills and Strategies to Get to the Top. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Skills: Recruiting and Marketing skills to get to the top in any Network Marketing - June 4, 2020