How To Access CBN’s N220 Billion Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF)
Finally, the Central Bank of Nigeria has published the procedure for accessing the fund.
The details are here:
1.0 Is your business in any of the following areas?
. Cottage Industries
. Trade and general Commerce
. Renewable energy/energy efficient products and technologies
. Other income generating projects as may be prescribed by the CBN
2.0 If “Yes”….
2.1 Prepare your business plan or statement on how much you want for your business
2.2. You can get loan of up to:
(a) N500,000.00 for your micro-business; and
(b). N50 million for Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)
2.3. Go to your bank or any of the following institutions to access the Fund:
. Microfinance Banks
. Commercial Banks
. Finance Companies
. NGO-Microfinance Institutions
. Development Finance Institutions, i.e. Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture
3.0. Tell your bank how much you need
4.0. Your bank will discuss your request and provide you the money
4.1 The maximum interest rate of 9.0% p.a (charges inclusive) is applicable to all loans
5.0. Period for the repayment of the loan:
a) For micro business, it is a maximum of one year
b). For small and medium enterprises, it is a maximum of three years
NOTE: 60% of the Fund is reserved for enterprises owned by women; 2% for persons living with disability and 10% for start-up businesses.
There have been reports of bank branches claiming ignorance of the fund. In that eventuality or for more information, please send e-mail or call:
09-46238600, 09-46238608 or 07080650000 or 07080651392
Note: We at Dayoadetiloye.com only write business plans and you need to go to your bank for any loan applications. Thanks.
If you want update on Grants / Loan / Business opportunities, drop your email below.
Read Also: Apply-for-N10-Million-CBN-AGSMEIS-Loan-Today
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How To Obtain Bank Of Agriculture Loans In Nigeria - January 13, 2020
- Attend my Lagos FREE Mentoring Session this weekend on TEF2020 $5000 Grant application and others. - January 12, 2020
- How To Obtain Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan In Nigeria - January 9, 2020