How to Register New Members in Norland Network Marketing in Nigeria
Still for our new members
So I promised to teach how to do registrations and a few other things
Let’s look at registrations
Now before you start a registration, make sure u have Ewallet of exact amount you want to register the person on
As a beginner
Have a book that you write out the products and match it with the pv
Make sure the pv is upto the required pv and the amount corresponds
This money will be in your account, there are two ways to get ewallet, we will talk about it tomorrow
Now to the registration
After you have gotten this,
Proceed to log into your account,
At the left hand side, located “Orders” click on it will give u options, click on “add new member”
A form will appear, you will then transfer the details you had earlier collected from the person there
Then select products and confirm that the amount
Pls note that you must choose a stockist you already know and can collect product from
At the space they said pick from head office, if you choose yes that means regardless of the stockist I selected, you will pick from lagos office
If you do not want to pick from office, pls leave it at no because it is already on No by default
Be careful in selecting stockist
Once it’s gone, nothing can be done
Now click on submit
It will tell you “go to pay”
Click on it and it will bring out your payment account
Pls have your payment password handy
Select where u have the money and click on pay
If successful it will tell you successful and then “new order”
Pls click on the new order for the form of the registration you just concluded to show
Take a screen shot of it and send to your downline
The member ID will be there
You have successful done a registration
Thank you for your time and do have a wonderful night rest
Tomorrow we will talk about how to find your account when u don’t have Ewallet
To join my team today, Call or Whatsapp 08060779290
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Female Founders Accelerator 2019 for Female Entrepreneurs (250k Prize) - October 21, 2019
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 for The World’s Top Social Change Leaders (Fully Funded to United States) - October 21, 2019
- Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2020 (Fully Funded to Yale University, USA) - October 17, 2019