HOW TO SECURE FUNDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Hello Top of the day to you my dear multi-millionaire.
I’m so excited to write to you today.
As we all know, 2019 2nd quarter has begun fully, and the 1st half of April is gone already.
Doing a quick review of how you fared in the last quarter wouldn’t do any harm. It actually helps you to know the position yourself and company stands in. And before I move on, I hope you know the indices to look out for? You always know I’m a beep away.
So today, I am formally launching my company’s new book “How You can Secure Funding for Your Business”.
This ebook does just what it says. It’s a practical guide on how to access various funding opportunities applicable to MSMEs like yours.
We wrote the book based on the different request we get from entrepreneurs like you who are looking for capital to start, grow, and expand their businesses.
We believe this easy to read book will go a long way to clear your doubts and tell you of the immense possibilities available to your business.
Please click the link below to access the ebook.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- British Council West Africa Creative Enterprise Support Programme Abuja - September 12, 2019
- How to buy Norland Anion Sanitary Napkin/PAD in Nigeria - September 11, 2019
- What is ULCER? and How to Cure it with Norland Mebo GI Capsule. - September 11, 2019