ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
ICT Wholesaling Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non-government business grants , bank loan applications, for proposal writing, for business concept notes, business startup competitions, other competitions and so on. This ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria is a really lucrative business plan in Nigeria, with a lot of prospects for becoming wildly successful in Nigeria. Due to this fact, it will certainly require a lot of strategic planning to get it started. To start the ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria, you will require the assistance of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you successfully kick start the business.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
BUSINESS: ICT wholesaling business
PATILAD ICT wholesaling stores is world class, state of the art business centre. It has been successfully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. The management team of PATILAD ICT wholesaling centre is now at the very final stage of securing a building at Ikeja, Lagos. When we are done securing the building, we plan on renovating and developing the building for the purpose of wholesale transactions of ICT equipment/materials. We are currently working to expand the building to make it make it spacious enough and roomy for ICT equipment/ materials storage and warehousing. It also contain an administrative office space with enough room for clerical activities.
PATILAD ICT wholesaling business centre is involved in the wholesale buying of first class ICT equipment/materials and also carry out reselling of the ICT equipment/materials to its clients and customers in and around Nigeria. PATILAD ICT wholesaling business centre carry out patenting of ICT products and equipment and also is involved in carrying out quality assessment of clients’ companies and businesses to determine their own unique ICT problems and ICT needs, so as to effectively recommend suitable ICT materials/ equipment needed to meet these needs and also solve problems accordingly. To successfully carry out these services, the founding partners of ICT wholesaling business centre will hire a team of highly skilled and experienced sales executives and we are also set to put together a group of a very highly efficient management team of well-versed men and women in the ICT industry, a team that is well experienced and knowledgeable about information and communications technology in the world at large. And currently, this team of highly skilled and well versed staff and sales personnel/executives are undergoing qualitative training and exposure to the necessary rudiments of ICT equipment/materials wholesaling globally. They are also receiving trainings through workshops and seminars, so as to better prepare to take on the challenges involved in ICT wholesaling business in the country, and also, most importantly to inform them and better prepare them to effectively fit into our company’s work culture and work systems.
PATILAD ICT wholesaling business centre has also made orders for world class tech ICT equipment, materials, and gadgets from the very best tech manufacturers around the globe. Our ICT wholesaling business centre will offer the very best quality ICT gadgets and equipment for sale. This is why we been involved in entering business affiliations and business deals that will boost our clientele and also our customer base.
By focusing on its strengths, its key clients and customers, which will comprise of business organizations, companies, institutions, the government, and also individuals as well. PATILAD ICT wholesaling business centre also focus on its underlying core values and business objectives, by so doing, it can then effectively increase and accelerate sales speedily within a three year period in its startup phase, while also maintaining the gross margin on sales, with a focus on cash management and working capital.
This business plan leads the way, it renews our vision and strategic focus: adding value to our target market segments and reinforcing our ties with businesses in our local markets. It also provides the step by step plan for improving our sales, gross margin and profitability. This ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria includes, this executive summary, chapters on the company, products and services, market focus, action plans and forecasts, objectives, its goals, vision, mission, its keys to success, management team, materials and equipment required for the business, the competitor analysis, its three major competitive advantage, and financial plan.
The benefits of our products and services are:
– a world class ICT wholesaling business hub that can effectively compete with and measure up with global standards.
– quality selection of first class ICT materials, gadgets and equipment to help boost client/ customer satisfaction.
– a highly conducive environment that will facilitate business transactions and boost the overall clients/customer satisfaction. We will create and operate an environment that will add to overall client/customer value.
– products and services offered at a relatively cheaper and affordable price.
Products and services for ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria
PATILAD ICT wholesaling business centre, is a world class business hub for the sales and supply of a wide variety of materials, gadgets, and equipment in the information, communication and technology industry.
Our team of highly skilled ICT personnel and experts regularly carry out periodic quality control analysis on behalf of our clients, to help them determine their own peculiar ICT needs and requirements that are necessary to effectively run their business, this quality control analysis by our expert ICT team will help guide us on the kind of products to sell or supply our clients/customer base, which will consist of business organizations, companies, government bodies, non-government organizations, different institutions, and also individual businesses as well.
MISSION FOR ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our mission in Nigeria is to ensure that we set the pace for ICT wholesaling and supplies, and also to be involved in the sales and supply of the very highest standards ICT material, equipment and gadgets in the country. In short, we want to build a brand that represents quality, in and around the country. PATILAD ICT wholesaling business centre is in this business to make profits, and we will ensure that we do all that is required by the law of Nigeria, to achieve our goals, which comprises of both our company growth, and our business goals and objectives. The following are the areas which PATILAD ICT wholesaling business centre will focus on for a better development and improvement on customer/ client satisfaction.
Below are PATILAD ICT wholesaling business hub products and services;
– quality supply of ICT gadgets
– sales of quality and effective ICT equipment and materials
– conducting extensive quality control analysis on clients/customer companies or businesses to determine their ICT needs and problems
– prescribing the required ICT solutions, in terms of ICT gadgets, materials and equipment for our customers/ clients.
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to success for this ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria are given thus;
– building and maintaining strategic alliances with our manufacturers and other industry related partners
– adopting a customer and market focused sales and marketing paradigm, and
– managing the business by implementing, and consistently measuring and adjusting the fundamentals of a balanced scorecard:
√ financial goals versus results
√ internal business process goals versus results
√ employee learning and growth goals versus results
√ customer satisfaction goals versus results
OBJECTIVES FOR ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives for the ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– achieve healthy earnings in the first year of operating our business in Nigeria.
– maintain a mid-range gross margin through the entire operation
– maintain just in time (JIT) inventory levels or eleven turns per year
– increase sales modestly but steadily in the second and the third years of operating the business in Nigeria
GOALS FOR THE ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– to build and maintain effective strategic alliances with our partnering manufacturers and other industry related partners in our business
– to adopt a customer and market focused sales and a marketing paradigm
– to manage the business by consistently and constantly implementing, adjusting and measuring the fundamentals of a balanced score card.
VISION FOR THE ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision for the ICT wholesaling business in Nigeria is;
To set the pace for quality ICT wholesaling and supplying business in and around Nigeria
MISSION FOR THE ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the ICT wholesaling business in Nigeria is given thus;
To provide the Nigerian business community, with a quality brand name information technology business information solutions, reliable and professional technical support and unparalleled customer service through the application of the principles of Shade Sobowale and Dayo Adetiloye , and to earn a fair profit for our employee – owners and stakeholders, by embracing sound and ethical business practices.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria, is made up;
Shade Sobowale – ( B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D.) she is the owner and the founder of PATILAD ICT wholesaling business centre in Nigeria. She is a professional ICT personnel and involved in so many ICT trends and innovations in the country. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in computer sciences from the University of Lagos, a master’s degree from the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA) of the United States Of America. She got a doctorate degree still from the University of California in Los Angeles, United States of America. Shade has well over twenty years working as a Google digital expert, and in total, she has operated in the ICT industry for a whooping thirty years till now.
John Imoke – (B.Eng., CCNA, CCNE, CCNI, and PMP). He is an electrical engineer majoring on control engineering. He has an engineering degree from the Massachusetts institute of technology (MIT) from the United States of America. He also has a CCNA, CCNE, CCNI and PMP all from the University of Toronto, Toronto. He is a professional IT expert and has gotten a lot of experience and exposure working for some of the leading IT companies in the continent of Africa.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric, MBA and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the enterprise education centre (EDC) of the Lagos business school (LBS) Pan African university in Nigeria (PAU). He is our business development strategist and strategic partner of PATILAD ICT wholesaling business centre in Nigeria.
We brought to this business;
– educational skill and practical experience in ICT wholesaling business
– the capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– maximum exposure and experience in terms of ICT management in business
– our staff brings technical, operational and promotional skills for the running of the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management experience gained for the ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria is given below;
Having a good thirty years cumulative experience and maximum exposure in the ICT industry, and through numerous exposure to both the practical and the business aspects involved in services, we have been able to master the technical requirements, the financial management , staff requirements and the organizational skills among other things which will be needed in order to get a good commendation from our clients and customers, and also good quality referrals. My managerial skill has also helped in putting together work force for over three years, this also help me to effectively organize the team work in most areas of the business. My name is Shade Sobowale and I am the CEO of this company. I will be maximally involved in running the entire day to day activities and processes required for this business.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials a d equipment needed for the ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria are listed below:
1. A building
2. Storage house
4. Display Hall/ room
5. A generator set
6. Display stands
7. Administrative office space
8. General offices
9. Office tools and equipment, and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE ICT WHOLESALING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We will pull quite a lot of customers/ clients to our ICT wholesaling business centre due to the following reasons:
– we operate a state of the art ICT wholesaling business stores
– we are very easily accessible due to our strategic location right at the heart of Lagos, Nigeria
– we sell and deal in only quality ICT materials/equipment
– our customer – driven environment
– our company’s priority for excellence customer service
– our relative cheaper rates of ICT products and services
Our three main competitive advantages are these:
1. Our passion for quality ICT products and services
2. Our passion to consistently improve customer/client lives and businesses
3. The relatively cheaper rates of our products and services, as against offering the best quality products and services.
For the remaining part of this ICT wholesaling business plan in Nigeria, also including a detailed financial analysis, you can reach me on 08105636015, and also on, 08076359735, or you could just simply send me an email at email@example.com. We are a business consulting team, and we can provide you with strategic and professional steps on how to write an impactful business plan in Nigeria. We do support institutions, business organizations, and also individual to write a detailed, strong and winning business plan in Nigeria for any purpose at all. Just call me on 08105636015, and also on 08076359735, or better yet, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- 2018 Best Adsense Alternatives - June 21, 2018
- 9 Ways Writers in Nigeria Can Find Creative Inspiration - June 20, 2018
- 5 WAYS TO VALIDATE YOUR BUSINESS IDEAS BEFORE LAUNCHING IN NIGERIA - June 20, 2018