Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Intellectual Property ServicesBusiness is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Intellectual Property Services Business
Industry: Intellectual Property Services Industry
Patilad IP Services is a duly registered and licensed intellectual property services company, tasked with the protection of individual or company assets created by the human intellect or mind. These intellectual properties could include inventions, songs, books, slogans, art, trade secrets, ideas, trade name, literary work, codes, processes etc. All these works are categorized under four forms of intellectual properties namely, Copyright, Patent, Trademark and Trade secrets.
We therefore provide services aimed at protecting these intellectual assets. We offer several intellectual property services and skills that protect these intangible assets including Copyright, Trademark, Patent and Trade secrets registration and defense etc.
At Patilad IP Services, we have properly trained and professional lawyers and consultants who are ready to handle wide range of intellectual property issues. We are located in Abuja state. We provide the full intellectual service package aimed at registering and defending business or individual intangible assets from infringers.
We provide consulting services on intellectual property matters and services to full scale businesses, inventors, companies and individuals with something to protect. In addition to consulting services, we also take care of all the registration and notification to the government of the relevant intellectual assets being registered. In short, we provide all the paperwork and legal services needed to protect our clients‘ rights from being infringed upon.
Our services are not limited to conventional assets but also digital assets including ecommerce stores, ebooks, softwares, online trade names, games and so much more. We pride ourselves in our thoroughness and quality services. We work hard to ensure that none of our clients suffer infringement by providing legal guidance on matters relating to searching and analyzing copyright, trademark and patent.
We are recognized for our efficiency, detailed skills, transparency, integrity, hard work and passion for our clients’ wellbeing. We intend to sustain this to build a global name.
The benefits of our products and services
- Our experience and skills elicit great confidence from our clients in our ability to guide them properly on the analysis and protection of their intellectual property.
- Provision of intellectual property consultancy services.
- We offer our quality services for a fair and competitive fee.
- We handle all the legal formalities of our clients’ trademark, copyright, trade secrets and patent.
- Provision of personalized and detailed customer service.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to intellectual problems and infringement.
- We put the gratification and satisfaction of our clients first.
Objectives for the Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Our objectives at Patilad IP Services are:
- To protect the intellectual rights and interests of our clients.
- To achieve a profit margin of 65% in our second year.
- To obtain at least 25% of the market share in Nigeria.
- To assist in bringing down the number of counterfeit products and services being sold at the expense of the original businesses.
- To extend our services to other states in Nigeria starting with Lagos from our second year.
Our Goal for the Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Our goal is to become a leading Intellectual Property Service provider in Abuja an with time, Nigeria as a whole.
Our Vision Statement of the Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Our Vision Statement at Patilad IP Services is to propagate positive change and growth in the Intellectual Property Service Industry, through our creative and intelligent approach to solving problems our clients have.
Our Mission Statement of the Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria
As an intellectual property service business in Nigeria, our aim is to deliver innovative and quality services to foster the development, protection and good management of our clients’ intellectual property.
Management Team of the Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in bNigeria
Chigozirim Darlington – is a professionally trained lawyer from the Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State. He has a 9 year experience throughout which he worked with many counsels in the filing, preparation and prosecution of copyright and trademark applications, helped in improving first class processes and systems for Intellectual Property management etc.
He will be our Lead consultant at Patilad IP Services.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Intellectual Property Services business in Nigeria.
- Use of innovative and transparent solutions to solve our clients’ needs and infringement issues.
- Quality and intelligent consultancy services to guide our clients.
- Fair service fees for exceptional service delivery.
- Personalized and topnotch customer services.
- Our staff bring operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria
With more than 10 years in the legal industry, I am sufficiently knowledgeable in the way an intellectual property services business should be run. I have a 95% success track record which has built me a reputable name. I am innovative, possess problem solving, listening and communicative skills, intelligent, resilient and a natural born leader.
I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for the Intellectual Property Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Computers, Furnishing items like Office chairs, tables, decor, rugs etc. Office stationery like pens, papers, staplers, office pins etc. Computer software etc.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People engage our services because:
- We are professional, exceptional and unique in our services.
- Our quality services help us build dynamic relationships with our clients, giving our clients reasons to trust us.
- Our fair and reasonable service fees.
- Excellent and personalized customer delivery service.
- Our consultancy services are world class but offered at half the value price.
Our major competitors are
- Resolution Law Firm
- Windsor Law Firm
- A. Garrick & Co.
- Barn &Gad Solicitors
- Goldsmiths Solicitors
- Elesinmogun & Egwuatu
- Blackfriars LLP.
- Maison Legal.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Strategy: How to get to the Top and also become Top Earner in any Network Marketing Business. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Leadership and Team building Skills and Strategies to Get to the Top. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Skills: Recruiting and Marketing skills to get to the top in any Network Marketing - June 4, 2020