Internship Opportunity at Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
We open this opportunity once a year.
Duration 3 – 6 Months
Our internship programme is an ongoing initiative that takes place on a rolling basis with focus on Entrepreneurship skill development and workplace readiness.
Interns with skills that align with Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub’s work are chosen after a selection process.
Interns are graduates of local & international tertiary institutions whose desired skills include Entrepreneurship, Business plan, Blogging, Writing, Graphics, Business Consulting, Social medial Management, Public speaking etc.
In some cases, interns will be offered full employment at Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub following their internship based on performance.
Interns work closely with members of staff who act as mentors.
If you have a laptop you can use during this period, it is added advantage.
A monthly stipend is provided for the duration of the internship.
To apply for our internship programme,
Primary Internship Location
Magboro, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Ogun state, Nigeria
Senior business Consultant & Head, Research, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Fill the Form below if you are interested.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Tips On Saving Money For Travel - September 17, 2018
- Business Name Registration Promo to Position you for Grants and Loans. - September 17, 2018
- Apply for 2019 Mandela Washington Fellowship (Fully Funded to USA) Closes on October 10, 2018 - September 13, 2018