LANDFILL MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Landfill Management Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample landfill management business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government start up grant applications in Nigeria, for bank loan applications, for business proposal writing, business concept notes, business startup competitions, other competitions and so on. The landfill management business plan in Nigeria is a highly lucrative business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning to get it started and running smoothly. It will require the professional backing and the mentorship of an expert business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye. You will need Dayo Adetiloye’s business development strategies to help you implement the business idea.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF LANDFILL MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
BUSINESS: Landfill management
INDUSTRY: Waste management
PATILAD Landfill Company is a waste management company that will specialize in the efficient disposal of wastes on land using engineered methods for the purposes of minimizing environmental and human health hazards in Nigeria. PATILAD Landfill Company has been successfully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria. It is located in Ayobo, in the outskirts of Lagos state. Our business is set up with a clear, committed and dedicated vision to excel and grow into one of the largest landfill companies in the country.
In recent years, there has been public interest and awareness surrounding waste management and energy. PATILAD Landfill Company aims at positioning itself to address these visions properly through the active and effective implementation of its goals and objectives. There is an increased demand for modern waste management facilities in and around Nigeria, this spells a great future and growth for our business in Nigeria. We are employing modern technologies in our waste processing, transfer and disposal techniques to compete favourably with global standards.
PATILAD landfill company’s customers/clients will be the state government, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, farms, construction companies, oil and gas companies, and so on. Our company’s landfill sites will not be located within the city of Lagos, but rather in its outskirts. The management team of PATILAD Landfill Company has set out to hire highly skilled and competent staff who are dedicated and committed to upholding and promoting our core values and principles. PATILAD landfill company is in the landfill waste management business for profits, and we will do all that is allowed in the law of Nigeria, to effectively build and develop our business in Nigeria. Our team of staff members includes; cleaners, truck drivers, office staff, human resource personnel, accountant, quality control personnel, operational technicians among others.
The benefits of our services are as follows;
– Employment opportunities
– Availability of high quality waste management infrastructure
– Adequate provision and efficient use of waste management systems
– Protection of public health and safety
– Protection of the natural environment
– promotes efforts to reduce, reuse, recycle, and recover energy
SERVICES FOR LANDFILL MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD landfill company is a waste disposal site which will specialize in providing for the disposal of wastes; both hazardous and non – hazardous wastes, on land using engineered methods, with the aim of reducing environmental and health risks to life. We also employ the use of landfill gas to carry out these processes. The services of PATILAD landfill company are the following:
– effective waste disposal services
– provision for waste disposal site that will give alternative methods of waste processing
– address waste management issues of local interest
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR LANDFILL MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to the success of the landfill business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– High quality landfilling of waste materials
– Building trust with our clients
– Having a good location in the outskirts of Lagos
– Modern solution and technology
– Professional and experienced staff
– Constant power supply — for consistent and smooth service delivery
OBJECTIVES FOR THE LANDFILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the objectives for the landfill business plan in Nigeria:
– to ensure we provide quality waste management infrastructure
– the protection of public health and safety
– the adequate provision and effective use of waste management systems
– to promote efforts to reduce, reuse, recycle and recover energy
– the protection of the natural environment
– the provision of adequate transportation system, which directs truck traffic away from residential areas
GOALS FOR THE LANDFILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the landfill business plan in Nigeria are listed below:
– to establish major landfill sites in at least six Nigerian states in six years
– to become a mega landfill company in Nigeria in eight years
VISION FOR THE LANDFILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the landfill business plan in Nigeria is to become the number one biggest landfill company in Nigeria.
MISSION FOR THE LANDFILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the landfill business plan in Nigeria are the following;
– to see to it that our landfill company becomes a leading brand in landfill sector of industry
– to make sure that our company’s services has wide penetration in both the private and public sectors of the economy
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE LANDFILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the landfill business plan in Nigeria is made up of the group of the following people:
Sunday Otitoju – (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D and HSE). He is the founding partner and owner of PATILAD landfill company. With a Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and a Master’s degree in environmental biochemistry, Dr. Otitoju is set to establish his own waste management company in Nigeria. He has over thirty five years of experience through working for a leading waste management company in South Africa for some twenty years. He head a prominent international environmental body and he is also an active member of several health and environmental international bodies. Dr. Otitoju is a health, safety and environmental expert( HSE), and got the HSE certificate from the Maritime Academy in Iron, Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business strategist, and is also a strategic partner of this landfill business plan in Nigeria.
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the landfill sector of industry
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– Quality and modern techniques for waste management
– Our staff bring promotional, operational, technical and marketing skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE LANDFILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management experience gained for the landfill business plan in Nigeria is given thus:
With over thirty five years’ experience the landfill sector of industry and through numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of services, I have been able to master the technical requirements , the financial management, staff recruitment and organizational skills among other things necessary to give our company good commendation from our customer/ client base. My managerial skill has also helped in putting together workforce for over five years, which also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company, overseeing the entire day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE LANDFILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the materials that will be required for the landfill business plan in Nigeria:
Scrubbers, trucks, an electric power generation, office building, office equipment, landfill chemicals, and so on
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE LANDFILL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We receive a lot of patronage and huge clientele in our company, due to the following reasons:
– Availability of high quality landfilling techniques
– Our quality assured standards
– Our modern waste management techniques and technologies
– Our effective and prompt service delivery
– Fair and best possible services and discount offers
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Availability and usage of modern technologies and waste development techniques
2. Our effective and prompt service delivery
3. Fair and best possible prices with discount offers
To access the remaining part of this landfill business plan, along with the detailed and accurate financial analysis, you can reach out to us on this contact numbers: 08105636015, and 08076359735, or better yet, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions, business organizations, and also individuals to write business plans, business proposals, and business concept notes and so on. We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan for any purpose whatsoever in Nigeria. Just reach out to us on; 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send at email to us at email@example.com
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- World Bank Youth Summit 2018 Free 3 Days Travel To US: Unleashing the Power of Human Capital - September 17, 2018
- How To Become A Social Media Influencer in Nigeria - September 13, 2018
- How To Set Up A Quail Farm Business in Nigeria - September 11, 2018