LANGUAGE TRAINING CENTRE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample languages training business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government grant applications, bank loan applications, for proposal writing, business concept notes, business startup competitions, other competitions and so on. The languages business plan in Nigeria is a highly lucrative business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning to start up. It will also be crucial to seek the professional backing and mentorship of a sound business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start our strong and also to help you through the implementation of the languages business plan in Nigeria.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF LANGUAGE TRAINING CENTRE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
BUSINESS: Languages training
INDUSTRY: Education and training
PATILAD languages training centre is a first class languages training institution. PATILAD languages training centre is also a registered training institution. We are located in Iragbigi, in Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State, Nigeria. A building has already been acquired in Iragbigi in Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State and is well spaced and big enough to meet all the required standards for educational centres as stipulated and required by the Osun State Education Regulatory Board. PATILAD languages training institute will be involved in the qualitative training of students in different major languages such as; Greek, French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew and so on.
PATILAD languages training centre is also involved in conducting effective assessment of our students which will fall under all the recommended and standard curriculum, with a view to awarding degrees and certificates, which will also be based on the students’ overall performance and rating. To successfully carry these functions out, we are hiring highly skilled, qualified and polished staff and language trainers from across the country and beyond. This our team of highly skilled, qualified and polished staff and trainers will undergo constant educational training and seminars to better prepare them to effectively carry out their teaching/ coaching duties in this institution and also to better prepare them to fit perfectly well into our Organization’s work culture, which we, the entire management team of PATILAD languages training centre are also actively working to build and develop. We have a vision to become a world-class centre and institution globally. To achieve this vision, we are also currently actively implementing certain principles into our Organization’s work culture and work force and work systems too. We have sent out orders for world class state-of-the-art training materials and equipment to completely facilitate the entire learning process through our languages training instructors.
PATILAD languages training centre will make sure that our students have access to first class learning materials and that they are exposed to high tech equipment sourced from the very best languages training centres and premium tech manufacturers around the world. We will also ensure that our students are in the know of our daily operations at PATILAD languages training centre and that our highly esteemed students are also a hundred percent engaged in taking decisions that have a direct impact on their overall learning experience at PATILAD languages training centre. We operate an open feedback with students such that it will properly expose them to the organization’s management system thus enhancing an efficient two way communication system between this great organization and its highly esteemed students.
The benefits of PATILAD Languages Training Centre products and services are:
– an effective languages training and coaching system that can adequately measure up to global standards.
– a thorough and rigorous exposure to world class languages training materials and equipment
– a highly conducive learning and teaching environment that will enhance an easy understanding and appreciation of our organization’s training curriculum for both our highly esteemed students and our highly qualified staff
– our fees are highly affordable, with proper preparations made in place to allow for payments in installment from our students/ clients
Products And Services For Language Training Centre Business Plan In Nigeria
PATILAD language training centre is a first class citadel for language training which is committed to the qualitative and effective training and exposure of our highly esteemed students to major languages and it will also be involved in training our students to become skilled linguists and language interpreters through our well prepared training packages and curriculum. PATILAD languages training facility will also carry out insightful and qualitative production of state of the art learning materials and learning tools both for our students and also for our languages training facilitators. Our mission in Nigeria is majorly to see that we are involved in producing highly skilled and efficient linguists and language
. We will also see to it that we employ the very best language trainers who are well polished and seasoned and are well capable of imparting students with sufficient rudiments to acquiring adequate languages proficiency and also to make them become experts in their different fields. PATILAD languages training centre is in the languages training business to make profits, and we will also make sure that we do all that is allowed by the law of Nigeria to achieve our goals, which comprises both our organization goals and our business goals and objectives. The following are the areas in which PATILAD languages training centre will concentrate on for a better development in our languages training centre.
Some of the features of PATILAD languages training centre’s includes;
-training kits for each and every member of our highly skilled and qualified staff and trainers
– learning materials (audio, textbooks, and handouts) which have been specially prepared for our highly esteemed students
– study equipment and state of the art electronic gadgets to enhance technological efficiency
– counselling, and
– an effective and sound training
– award of degrees and certificates to graduating students
Keys to success For Language Training Centre Business Plan In Nigeria
The keys to success for PATILAD languages training centre includes
1. Quality and excellent languages training packages
2. Reliability and our quality assured standards
3. Our strategic location in the central part of Iragbigi, Boripe LGA Osun State which will enhance easy accessibility to our training centre
4. Availability of modern training equipment with modern training techniques and technologies
5. Our highly skilled, qualified and polished staff
6. A constant power supply for ease of service and delivery
7. Provisions for counselling support and advice scheme for our highly esteemed students
8. Free Wi-Fi service in the training centre for easy and a smooth access to the Internet
9. A one – on – one training scheme for our trainees
Objectives For Language Training Centre Business Plan In Nigeria
The objectives for the languages training centre are:
– to create and build a learning citadel of great renown, which will be designed to produce highly skilled and proficient experts and language interpreters
– to breed a generation of world class professionals in the language sector of education industry
– to rightly uphold and promote our organization’s work culture
– to provide quality training services and learning products at a very fair and best possible price
Goals For Language Training Centre Business Plan In Nigeria
The goals for language training business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– to produce a generation of first class professionals and language experts and to set the pace for first class language training in Nigeria
– to produce educational and language training milestones that will break world’s records of language training institutions in the continent of Africa
– to achieve new milestones that will pave the way to set new records in the language training sector of industry.
Our vision for the language training centre business plan in Nigeria is
– to set the pace for language training in the continent of Africa
The mission for the language training centre business plan in Nigeria is
– to build a language training centre with a world class service delivery system in place and also to be able to be involved in producing skilled and proficient language experts and interpreters
Management Team Of The Language Training Centre Business Plan In Nigeria
The management team of the languages training includes the group of the following people;
Sophia Lolade _ she is the founder and owner of PATILAD languages training centre. She is a professional language interpreter and linguistics. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alaska, Alaska. She also holds a doctorate degree still in foreign languages from the University of California, USA. She has got well over twenty five years of hands on experience and exposure to language studies and training through teaching languages in the University of Alaska, Alaska, and has also worked for some leading language training institutions in the United States of America.
Oguntade Jide _ He is a professional language training expert and an international world-renowned interpreter. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alaska, Alaska. He also has a doctorate degree from the University of Alaska. Mr. Oguntade Jide has a Master’s of Business Administration from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu, and has a project management certificate from Toronto University. He is a co – founder of this great institution
Dayo Adetiloye _ ( B. Agric, MBA, and PMP) He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBB) Pan African University( PAU). He is our business development strategist and he is also a strategic partner of PATILAD languages training center
We brought to this business
– educational skill and practical experience in languages training and interpretation
– the capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– quality prepared learning packages and a good understanding of the world’s system for languages training and standards
– our staff brings, technical, operational and promotional skills to the business
Read Also: Secretarial-Training-Business-Plan-Nigeria
Management Experience Gained For The Language Centre Training Business Plan In Nigeria
Management experience gained from the language training centre in Nigeria is given thus;
With over twenty five years’ experience in the languages training and interpretation sector and through numerous exposure to both the business and practical aspects of services, we have been able to master the technical requirements, the financial management, staff requirements and the organizational skills among other things necessary and required to get a good commendation and referrals from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped in putting together workforce for over three years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspects of the organization. I am the CEO of the company overseeing the entire day to day activities of the business
Materials And Equipment For The Language Training Centre Business Plan In Nigeria
The materials and the equipment for the language training centre business plan in Nigeria are listed below;
One large three storey building complex, a generator set, office furniture, lecture halls furniture, office equipment, office space, seminar halls, conference rooms, storehouse, staff bus, library, student cafeteria, staff cafeteria, and so on.
Competitor Analysis For Language Training Centre Business Plan In Nigeria
We receive a lot of clients in our institutions because of the following reasons:
– quality and state of the art learning facilities
– our highly seasoned and experienced language tutors
– effective and highly conducive learning environment for our students/ trainees
– hands on world class learning experience
– fair and best possible prices with discounts and scholarship packages
Our three major competitive advantages are
– our highly qualified, experienced and polished staff
– high tech quality and state of the art learning facilities
– our effective and highly conducive learning environment for our students/ trainees
For the remaining part of this languages business plan in Nigeria, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, or, 08076359735, or preferably, you could send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We help institutions, organizations, and individuals write concepts and implement business plans, and also to conduct training for business plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan for any plan whatsoever in Nigeria. Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, or, 08076359735, or better yet, you can preferably send me an email at email@example.com
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Tips On Saving Money For Travel - September 17, 2018
- Business Name Registration Promo to Position you for Grants and Loans. - September 17, 2018
- Apply for 2019 Mandela Washington Fellowship (Fully Funded to USA) Closes on October 10, 2018 - September 13, 2018