List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training – 2017
List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training
Successful participants will be contacted via email and SMS.
Experience YouWiN! Connect
YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia enterprise education initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) which aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses. YouWiN! Connect seeks to promote entrepreneurship as a viable career option for young Nigerians which in turn will create jobs and wealth.
—— SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME ——
Yearly capacity building of 55,500 budding young entrepreneurs.
Nuture ideas and innovation from young entrepreneurial participants from Universities, Polytechnics, Technical colleges, and other post-Secondary institutions in Nigeria.
Increase firm growth by 20% and employment by participating MSMEs in Nigeria
Target growth in the Agriculture/Agro-processing, Construction, ICT, Fashion, Manufacturing and Retail sectors
Encourage expansion, specialization and spin-offs of existing businesses in Nigeria
Enable young entrepreneurs to access a wide business professional network and improve their visibility
What is the YouWiN! Connect Series Fund?
This is an annual venture capital fund set up by the Federal Ministry of Finance which will offer equity investment to start-ups and early stage SMEs through qualified fund managers under a co-investment model.
Who can apply for the YouWiN! Connect Series Fund?
It is open to all Nigerian Youth Entrepreneurs and there are no age restrictions
I do not live in Nigeria, can I participate in the YouWiN! Connect Series Fund?
Yes you can participate if your business is domiciled in Nigeria.
The Enterprise Education is a weekly print/online publication, television and radio broadcast series that aims to achieve the following;
- Build entrepreneurial capacity through exposure to relevant SME development materials and tools such as technical, legal and financial skills in business management.
- Inspire budding entrepreneurs by sharing real-life experiences from business owners and professionals.
- Disseminate relevant entrepreneurship education content to foster enterprise amongst the Nigerian youth.
- Use of Social Media to engage and network with Nigerian youth entrepreneurs
Successful Participants of the Online Training
Successful Participants of the Online Capacity Building Training – 2017
Successful participants will be contacted via email and SMS.
This is a sample of the invitation letter
Invitation to the Master Class Training
Dear “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,” ,
Congratulations! You have been selected as one of the top performers from the YouWiN! Connect Online Capacity Building.
As a qualifier from the first stage, you will be required to attend the in-class sector-specific training which has been designed to enhance your business and personal skills. This second phase of the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building is scheduled to take place in 25 locations across the 6 geo-political zones.
As part of activities leading up to the training, you are required to fill the survey (see link below) to enable us assign you a training location closest to your current State (place) of residence.
The deadline for this survey is Wednesday February 14, 2018.
Further details about the In-class training including the date will be communicated via Email and SMS.
YouWiN! Connect Team.
Here is the list
The next Phase is
Masterclass Training (Accelerator Phase II)
5,000 successful participants will receive tailored (industry specific) Masterclass face to face training which is categorised based on cluster and held in various cluster hubs across the country. The sectors of focus for the masterclass phase are:
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Manufacturing & Retail
All participants will receive certification on completion of the training and will be required to submit a business plans for areas where their businesses requires improvement.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- Information service activities
- Production of computer, electronic and optical products
- Crop and animal production
- Fishing and aquaculture
- Food processing and production
- Production of beverages
- Animal waste processing
- Animal feed processing
- Production of textiles
- Production of wearing apparel
- Production of fashionable hair related products (wigs, hairstyles, e.t.c.)
- Beauty product and/or accessories.
- Manufacturing and Retail
- Production of leather and related products
- Production of wood and wood products
- Production of furniture
- Production of fabricated metal products
- Production of rubber and plastics products
- Production of paper and paper products
- Retail trade
- Building construction and related services
- Civil engineering and related services
List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training in Nigeria
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training – 2017 - February 9, 2018
- TEN (10) Reasons And More Why I Choose BITCLUB ADVANTAGE Online Investment Opportunity in Nigeria!! - February 7, 2018
- How to apply for 2018 World bank N3million – N10million Grant for Grassroot Businesses in Nigeria Coordinated by 3 Major NGOs - February 6, 2018