MARITIME TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample maritime transportation business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, in writing business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions and so on. The maritime transportation business plan in Nigeria is a very viable business idea , which will require a lot of strategic planning to start. You will also need the guidance and backing of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in effectively implementing the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE MARITIME TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: MARITIME TRANSPORTATION
A sustainable transportation system allows affordable access to transportation modes, which are consistent with ecosystem health and support low impact economic development.
Short sea shipping is any movement of freight by water that doesn’t cross oceans, on freight ferries, short – haul barges and various other marine vessels. Both public agencies and private companies are investigating the potential economic and environmental benefits of transferring more cargo from road to sea.
Patilad Maritime Trans. will be a short sea shipping business delivering local produce throughout the Lagos/Abeokuta harbour. Patilad will be a “for benefit” company. Patilad will facilitate the delivery of locally grown agricultural products, local seafood, palletized biomass, artisan craft and perhaps containerized urban compost.
The Benefits of our Products and Services are;
– Patilad Maritime Trans. has benefits in several areas; food, health, responsible consumption, community development, citizen participation, sail training, regional planning and job creation.( in farming, logistics, ship building, and maintenance among others).
– The possible gains by incorporating the Patilad transportation model and local food and power include: improving the diet, disease prevention and recycling of organic wastes and reusing inorganic waste, carbon sequestration, reduction in costs associated with transporting food; responsible consumption, increasing self – esteem.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Patilad Maritime Trans. will facilitate the delivery of locally grown agricultural products, local seafood, pelletized biomass,artisan craft and perhaps containerized urban compost
Patilad will purpose built vessels to move goods from Port to port
It will be fashioned to provide an alternative less carbon intensive produce and general cargo service based on a business philosophy that takes into account a triple bottom line — economic, social and environmental benefits
OBJECTIVES OF THE MARITIME BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the maritime business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To develop services whose primary goal is to exceed customers expectations
– To initiate a relationship with dealers and marketers to reach far places in Nigeria
– To establish our brand in the heart of major cities in Nigeria
– To achieve a net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales targets
– To achieve a net profit of $6,000,000 in our fourth year
GOALS OF THE MARITIME TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals of the maritime transportation business plan in Nigeria are;
– To become one of the first five maritime transportation companies in Nigeria.
– To establish our brand in heart of major cities in Nigeria
– To continue to grow and expand into a bigger market
VISION FOR THE MARITIME TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision for the maritime transportation business plan in Nigeria is; To bring and develop new infrastructure for maritime transportation.
MISSION FOR THE MARITIME TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the maritime transportation business plan in Nigeria is; to offer educational and cultural opportunities, and provide a venue local economic growth and revenue
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE MARITIME TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the maritime transportation business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following group of people:
Abayomi Olaitan: He is the owner and founder of the company. An alumnus of the University of Kentucky, Bayo is well skilled and a highly experienced Engineer, who has worked with some leading maritime transportation companies in the continent of Africa.
Dayo Adetiloye: ( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the enterprise Development Centre(EDC), of the Lagos Business School(LBS), Pan African University(PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company
We brought to the business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the maritime transportation sector of industry
– Capacity to consistently deliver outstanding service
– Quality assured standards
– Our staff bring operational, promotional and technical skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE MARITIME TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over thirty years experience in the maritime transportation sector of industry, and through numerous exposure to both the scientific and business aspects of services, we have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organizational skills among other factors which are required to give us a good commendation and quality referrals from our clients. Having a strong managerial skill, I have been able to recruit an effective and highly efficient workforce these past years, and also to coordinate the needed teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company, and take responsibility for overseeing and monitoring the everyday activities of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE MARITIME TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following materials and equipments are required for the maritime transportation business plan in Nigeria;
A boat, fleet of vessels, methane fueled marine engines, office space, company vehicles and others
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE MARITIME TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We will receive a lot of patronage for the following reasons;
– We pay attention to detail
– Quality assured services
– Cheaper and highly subsidized rates
– Excellent customer care services
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Quality assured standards
2. Our attention to detail
3. Cheaper and highly subsidized rates
For the remaining part of the maritime transportation business plan in Nigeria, with a detailed financial breakdown and analysis, pls contact any of our business consultant on: 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
We help instructions, organizations and individuals to write business plans and business concept notes, also inclusive in our service package is; seminars and trainings on business plan writing in Nigeria.
Let’s help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan for whatsoever purpose in Nigeria. To contact us, contact any of our business consultant on: 08105636015, or 08076359735, or reach out on our email address; firstname.lastname@example.org