#MillionaireBossin15seconds – Win 1 Million Naira for your Legit Hustle from Charles Okpaleke
Ok, so we love the fact that this is not your typical entrepreneurship competition! Read on…
They say, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step“. My name is Charles Okpaleke, and I’m here to inspire a young entrepreneur by providing him/her means to take that ‘first step’ in starting and growing a successful business.
By God’s grace, I’m an entrepreneur today. I am one of the directors of Play Entertainment Network and its subsidiaries.
I am aware that raising start-up funds is one of the most challenging aspects of starting a new business. I am here to strengthen your motivation and desire to succeed by offering 1,000,000 naira business grant to a young entrepreneur with the best business idea. All you need to do is pitch it to a team of judges in 15 seconds. Yes, 15 seconds.
You must not necessarily have a grand proposal with an intricate business plan; a small lucrative idea that addresses a real and demonstrated public need is what I am are looking for. We all hustle to get to the next level. “Realizing that anyone can do it is the first step. The next step is figuring out how you’re going to do it”.
How to Enter:
- Follow @playnetworknigeria on instagram
- Make a 15seconds instagram video summarizing your business plan
- Post the video on your own instagram page with the hash tag #millionairebossin15seconds and tag @playnetworknigeria
- Your video will be reposted on @playnetworknigeria instagram page and you will be tagged
- If your video (business summary) makes the top 5 videos with the highest number of likes (not paid likes), you will be invited to Abuja to meet with the judges
- If you’re invited to Abuja you will be given the opportunity to explain in detail your business plan, and if yours is the best you’re taking the 1,000,000 naira home
Contest begins TODAY and ends on October 31st!
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 3 Incredible Steps That Guarantees 6-7 Figures Income from Mini Importation - November 14, 2018
- Apply for Pitch Nigeria by Sterling Bank and win up toN10,000,000 closes on 15th November 2018 - November 5, 2018
- Invitation for our 1st Training at DABH: Accessing Funds through Grant Applications - November 4, 2018