MUSHROOM FARM BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Mushroom Farm Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Mushroom Farm Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Mushroom Farm Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Mushroom Farm Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Mushroom Farming
Industry: Agriculture (Mushroom Farm Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD mushroom farm is a standard mushroom farm that makes use of modern technology solution to produce healthy, fresh, and high yielding mushrooms. Our company is being founded to grow upon an extensive array of biological and horticultural education, experience, and the research of its founders. We also maintain a rigorous industry standard. We produce process and package in commercial volume to meet requirements of the standard organization of Nigeria as well as NAFDAC.
The Mushroom farming has become a success story in Nigeria after the health benefits of this food became very popular, and its demand shoots up worldwide. It’s a high yielding product that grows within 90days so it’s good for bank loans and its ROI is more than 100% when handled well. Cultivated mushroom can be done for edible and medicinal purposes. The medicinal one is often used for drugs that fight many deadly diseases like cancer, diabetes, etc. The edible one is bought in households, exotic restaurants, hotels, etc.
The benefits of our products and services are
- The cultivation, and sales of healthy, well packaged dried or fresh mushrooms
- All year round availability in high commercial volume
- Capacity to deliver to deliver across the nation
- We produce different variety of mushrooms, that are 100% safe
- Excellent customer care services
- Fair and lowest possible prices
Beyond just a science or profession, agriculture is an enterprise I had invested the most of my time as an individual. I have been exposed to the science and business of cultivating and selling of farm produce like cucumber, cabbage, lettuce and other vegetables. I started out growing up in my family’s farm, learning the crude way before enhancing my skills in the university. Now that I have the opportunity of starting my own firm, I know that the lessons, experience and exposure I had received from those years of working on my family’s garden will prove valuable in running this business. My first degree in Agriculture from the Afe Babalola University will be of great benefit to the growth of this new enterprise. Moreover, there is an insatiable market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Objective for Patilad Mushroom Farm Business Plan in Nigeria
- To produce and sell mushroom at the rate of 500tons per month.
- To have our products in major stores, malls and markets in all around Nigeria, and also try to meet our international demand rate
- To establish thriving sales relationship with bulk purchaser who demands for our products.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Our Goal for Patilad Mushroom Farm Business Plan in Nigeria
To create a business and company image known for quality and excellence
Vision for Patilad Mushroom Farm Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be the leading mushroom farm in Nigeria, with a brand known and respected world-wide.
Mission for Patilad Mushroom Farm Business Plan in Nigeria
We will provide high quality, healthy, organic, fresh mushroom farm in high volume that is able to serve the mass demands and maintain consistency.
To raise a team of passionate farmers who would also enhance the quality and productivity the market demands.
Management Team of Patilad Mushroom Farm Business Plan in Nigeria
Henry Ojo – is highly knowledgeable in the mushroom farming business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover he is a graduate of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is a Project Management Professional and certified Business Consultant. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in running a watermelon farming business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality, healthy, fresh Watermelon all year round.
- Valuable processing skills that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for Patilad Mushroom Farm Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in this business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the Mushroom Farming business, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Equipment Patilad Mushroom Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
Pasteurizer and sterilizers, laboratory for seedling and innoculations, one dark room for incubation, semi ventilated growing chamber, packaging nylons, vacuum sealing machine, Filters, water treatment devices, cold room for preservation, drying machine for preservation, Backwash facilities, , Business office building which includes sales area, reception, office equipment etc.
Competitor Analysis Patilad Mushroom Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality, nutritional, and fresh products
- All year round availability of various highly demanded edible and medicinal mushroom species
- Fresh and highly hygienic and cared for
- Excellent customer care services
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- High quality, nutritional, hygienic and fresh products
- All year round availability of our customers’ choicest mushrooms.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08060779290 or 08174584556 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08060779290, 08174584556
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- GROUNDNUT FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 17, 2018
- Job Opportunities and Other Grants at Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub - April 16, 2018
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 15, 2018