Deadline: 17 September 2018
Applicants are invited to apply for the AU-EU Youth Cooperation Hub Fellowship Program.
For the first time the youth are not only being heard but also asked to contribute to the guidelines for projects focusing on some of the most important issues concerning both the European Union and the African Union.
As a Youth Fellow, applicant will advise international experts and institutions on the preparation of the Youth Innovation Fund, a call for proposal for funds totaling 10 Million Euros.
The AU-EU Youth Cooperation Hub will enable 42 selected young Africans, Europeans and Diaspora to work with the African Union, the European Union and other relevant stakeholders in developing new approaches, defining the scope of pilot projects and monitoring their implementation in six areas:
- Business, Job Creation & Entrepreneurship
- Culture, Sports & Arts
- Education and Skills
- Environmental Preservation and Climate Change
- Governance, Political Inclusion & Activism
- Peace and Security, including Prevention of Radicalisation and Violent Extremism.
- Any person between the ages of 18-35, African, European or Diaspora, interested in Africa-EU cooperation as well as knowledgeable in one of the six areas.
- As a Youth applicant, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of an African Union or European Union Member State
- Aged 18-35 upon applying
- Proven knowledge, practical experience and demonstrated impact in one of the six thematic areas
- Additional knowledge/experience of minimum one of three cross-cutting thematic areas is desirable: Gender, Migration, and/or Digitalisation
- Interest in and knowledge of Africa-EU relations
- Experience in working in international and multicultural teams is desirable
- Ability to work effectively in either English or French, and possessing an adequate understanding of the other language
- Writing skills and public speaking skills are desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit AU-EU Youth Cooperation Hub.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.