PALM KERNEL OIL EXTRACTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: PALM KERNEL OIL EXTRACTION
Industry: Agro-Processing (Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Palm Kernel Oil is one of the foremost leading palm kernel oil extraction companies in Kajola, Ondo State that caters to mostly domestic, commercial and industrial clients. We deal in the extraction of palm kernel oil from crushed palm kernel nuts into a crude or refined state depending on the requirement of our numerous clients. We also sell the by- products gotten after extracting and refining the crude oil, while also offering consultancy services to start-ups who want to venture into the palm kernel oil extraction business as well as for research purposes.
Our aim of establishing this business is to favorably compete with other palm kernel oil extracting companies both in Ondo and Nigeria as a whole. PATILAD Palm Kernel Oil is targeting consumers in South-West and also the international market. One of our major corporate goals is to be a renowned brand known for transparency and good work ethics, this we can do by crafting a sound corporate culture for the company and also recruiting and giving out continuous training to the best professionals in the industry who not only believe in our vision but would also project the image of the company positively through their interactions with our numerous existing and potential customers.
Our extraction machines are intended to be one of the best as we have procured the best crushing, extraction, and refining machines available. We also have processes and structures in place so as to be able to extract our palm kernel oils under the best standards possible. Our packaging methods will be done with the hygiene of our customers in mind, as there are plans in place to ensure that we become the best there is. The demand for domestic and industrial application of palm oil have continued to increase. It is estimated that for every Nigerian household of five, about two litres of palm oil are consumed weekly for cooking. However, palm oil is an essential multipurpose raw material for both food and non-food industries.
As a business, palm oil production and processing offers an opportunity for palm oil millers to earn steady income and also provide employment opportunities for countless number of men and women. On a national scale it also helps to reduce our dependence on other countries to meet our increasing food demand. Major customers for palm oil products in Nigeria are the makers of margarines, butter, mayonnaise, soaps, waxes and polish. Other customers include pharmaceutical companies, diary companies including makers of palm based cheese, ice cream, filled milk, etc. Palm oil is also a major ingredient in tin plating, lubricants and biodiesel. Households are definitely a major customers of palm oil also.
At PATILAD Palm Kernel Oil, we intend to ensure that our palm kernels are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors who also engage in the best practices possible. Sourcing from reliable vendors will allow us to be able to continue with our sustainable approach. We seriously intend to consider switching to sustainable palm kernel oil which use ingredients that have sustainable sources such as certifiable sustainable palm and palm kernel oil in the nearest future.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Availability of several varieties of goods and products meeting the need of a wide range of class of people.
- Provision of quality products and friendly service.
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
Our products and services
PATILAD Palm Kernel Oil deals in the extraction of palm kernel oil from palm kernel nuts. We are established to cater largely to commercial and industrial clients via our production plant.
We are established to make profit legally as permitted by the laws of the Nigeria; however, we also believe in creating multiple sources of income and as a result, we intend to sell the by-products gotten after extracting and refining the palm kernel oil.
Listed below are some of our products and services;
- Refined Palm Kernel Oil (PKO)
- Crude Palm Kernel Oil (CPKO)
- Palm Kernel cake for animal feed production
- Palm kernel sludge
- Crushed palm kernel shell for bio-fuel
- Consultancy services
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the palm oil extraction business include:
- Financial stability for purchase of fresh fruit bunch (FFB).
- Low operating cost and efficient processing techniques.
- Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated distribution team.
- Maintenance of Hygienic, safe and human friendly processing facility.
- Acquire necessary regulatory licence for our processing mill.
- Offer consistently quality processed products.
Objective for Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
- To Increase revenue from the sales of crude palm oil to N30,000,000 over 2 years.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of palm oil production.
- To drive awareness and generate sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
Goal for the Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
To be among the first 3 largest Palm oil producer/distributor in south-west Nigeria by 2020.
Vision for the Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be a renowned palm kernel oil producing company and be known not just in Nigeria but globally as well.
Mission for the Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to ensure that we build a palm kernel oil production company that meets with best practice internationally while also meeting with the demands from our existing and potential customers not only in Ondo State but in Nigeria as well.
Management Team of the Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
JACKY Edet – has a B.Sc in Food Science and Technology and Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a prestigious school. He has received entrepreneurial awards and not only has the required experience to run this business but to also hire the right professionals who will help run the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Palm Oil extraction
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in Agro-Processing Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
Piece of land, power generating set, nut crusher, seed fryer, screw pump, over-head tanks, drums, boiler, steam piping, oil-press (2T/D), delivery truck, SS tank, steam pressure reducing station, extraction machines, refining machines etc.
Competitor Analysis for Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality and well packaged palm oil products.
- Competent Workforce and large machineries.
- Effective website with optimization for search engines.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Competent Workforce and large machineries.
- Effective website with optimization for search engines.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- New Benefits of Bitclub Advantage 3.0 Investment Opportunity - February 23, 2018
- Video Training: 15 Top Business Grant Opportunities/Loan You Can Apply for in 2018 - February 23, 2018
- List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training – 2017 - February 9, 2018