PEANUT FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: PEANUT FARMING AND PROCESSING
Industry: Agro Processing (Peanut Farming and Processing Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD PEANUTS is a leading and standard peanut farm that intends to produce peanuts, groundnuts, and other related items. Our farm is located at Kontangora, Niger State. Peanut or groundnut is one of the most important oilseed crops globally and it contains 45% oil and 26% protein. We also produce cooking groundnut oil to domestic and commercial customers not only here in Nigeria but also all over the world. We will also engage in offering other services in addition to our core service to our various customers.
Our intention of starting our own peanut farm is so as to be able to sell highly refined and quality products to our clients. our business is not just for profit making but to also compete favorably with our competitors both nationally and internationally. Because of the best practices standard we have set for ourselves, we have ensured that we procured the best pressing and refining machineries that will allow us to be able to produce quality and refined groundnut oil. Our packaging methods are also up to standard as we carry out all our activities with hygiene in mind so that we are able to set a standard for our customers.
Getting the best distribution networks are very important for this kind of business and so we have secured the best channels that will see our products get to the end users. We will continue to seek for the best means at ensuring that our products get to our consumers at the right time.
We will ensure that we source for our raw materials from reliable vendors and suppliers, who use organic means to grow the crops, so as we will be able to give our customers the organic refined peanut that is part of our corporate identity. Peanut contains health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for human health, it is also an excellent source of resveratrol and the peanut kernels are good source of dietary protein; compose fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth and development.
PATILAD PEANUTS intend to incorporate good work ethics as our corporate goal and also be renowned for our transparency standards. In order to ensure that we adhere to our corporate culture, we will recruit the best professionals possible that not only understand the industry we are in but also understand our company’s policies and are dedicated to ensuring that we are able to achieve our goals and objectives. We will ensure that we get our employees to undergo continuous training that will not only enhance their skills but make them increase productivity for our organization. We will also ensure that our employees are well paid and undergo performance appraisals that will make them put in their best.
The benefits of our products and services are
- The provision of high quality and purely refined peanuts.
- Standard packaging.
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
Our products and services
PATILAD PEANUT intends to produce and supply high quality and refined peanuts to our teeming customers here in Nigeria and beyond. Our aim as a business is to ensure that we not only generate revenue but maximize profit as well and to this end, we intend to create multiple sources of income so as to have a solid bottom ground. Our products and services are listed below;
- Sale of peanuts, groundnut and groundnut oil for domestic and commercial purposes.
- Sale of by product-oil cake, groundnut shell
- Consultancy services
- Delivery services
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the peanut farming and processing business include:
- Low operating cost and efficient processing techniques.
- Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated distribution team.
- Maintenance of Hygienic, safe and human friendly processing facility.
- Acquire necessary regulatory licence for our farm.
- Offer consistently quality processed products.
Objective for Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
- To Increase production efficiency by 10% a year.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of peanut production.
- To develop a product-based company whose goal is to exceed customers’ expectations.
- To develop a sustainable farm, surviving off its own cash flow.
Goal for the Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
To be among the first 5 Peanut farming company in Nigeria by 2025.
Vision for the Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to ensure that we produce high quality and well refined products for our teeming customers.
Mission for the Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
In order to ensure that we achieve our vision, we intend to ensure that we get the best equipment and also hire the best employees so that we will be able to achieve our goal of producing highly refined and quality peanuts and other related products.
Management Team of the Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
TEMILOLA Asikhia – is a topmost entrepreneur who has more than 15 years’ experience in the industry and also in a managerial role. She has a B.sc and Master’s Degree in Agricultural Science from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Peanut Farming and Processing
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in Agricultural Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Piece of land, Industrial generator, Gold crown, sucker, delivery truck, SS tank, steam pressure reducing station, processing machines, peanut groundnut sheller, peanut harvester, etc.
Read Also: Beanscowpea-Farming-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Competitor Analysis for Peanut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality and well refined products.
- Standard packaging and prompt delivery services.
- Effective customer care service.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Standard packaging and prompt delivery services.
- High quality and well refined products.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Lagos Seminar: Attend Fund Raising Master Class for Entrepreneurs, Social entrepreneurs, NGO Workers. Price N30,000 Date: Sat June 2, 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Apply for Global Good Fund and Access $10,000 Leadership Development Grant, Closes on June 30, 2018. - May 23, 2018
- Propreneurs Network Marketing Services in Nigeria - May 22, 2018