PIGGERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Piggery Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Piggery Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Piggery Business plan in Nigeria
Industry: Agriculture (Animal Farming; Piggery Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILADWONDER Farms is a Piggery farm involved in breeding and selling of different size and varieties of pork, bacon and lard. We also sell foundation stocks of different breeds of pig targeting Nigeria and international market.
We ensure we always use the best quality inputs and proper hygienic conditions for our stock at all times. With the right combination of input we ensure we turn the best quality pigs and their products at the least possible price.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Different breeds of tropically adapted swine species. Different age and sizes too.
- Foundation breeding stock of best quality of different species.
- Excellent Customer Care Services.
- Online ordering for both our products and training services.
- Home delivery services
My business meets a need and demand for:
- The provision of fresh and healthy pork lard, bacon, gelatine, etc.
- The demand for a much cheaper source of healthy animal protein for our teeming population.
- The demand for increased production and consumption of pork in Nigeria
I am in this business because I have great interest in pork lard, bacon, gelatine, etc. I had developed this from my childhood. I have also discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our Objective Piggery Business plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Our Goal for the Piggery Business plan in Nigeria
– To be a one-stop farm in South West for pork, lard, bacon, gelatine, etc. in Nigeria.
– To have trained over 500 trainees in 12 month.
– Our Vision for the Piggery Business plan in Nigeria
To provide exceptional Pork lard, bacon, gelatine, etc. in Nigeria at affordable cost.
– Our Mission for the Piggery Business plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality products and services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Piggery Business plan in Nigeria
Adejumobi Ademola OYEBADE- Has over 5 years’ experience in piggery business. He is a graduate of Animal Sciences from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He has Master in business administration (MBA) and he is a project management professional (PMP). He is also a graduate of Agriculture. He will be in charge of business development and a strategic partner in the business.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to produce on a large scale
- Our different breeds of pigs
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
My Management experience I have gained, for the Piggery Business plan in Nigeria
With over 5 years’ experience in the pig business, I’ve being able to master the professional low-cost management techniques for producing pork, lard, bacon, gelatine, etc. and been able to consistently provide good commendation from our customers.
Also interpersonal relationship with customers will also paved way for them to trust us to provide them organically raised and healthy pork lard, bacon, gelatine, etc.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to raise a team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Piggery Business plan in Nigeria
Live Pig of different species, piggery pen or hutch, wire mesh, plastic sheets, grass rack, good quality concentrates, constant supply of fresh grasses, first aid box, livestock inventory record, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS PIGGERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronise us because of the following reasons:
- The weight and quality of our pork lard, bacon, gelatine, etc.
- Our pigs are healthy and do not come down easily with disease
- Our Excellent Customer Care Services
- Our pocket friendly prices
- Online ordering for both training and production
- Home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Sale of healthy and hygenically raised pigs of different breeds and sizes.
- Sale of pork lard, bacon, gelatine, and other pig products.
- Well packaged goods, prompt home delivery services, etc.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.