Places in Nigeria you can buy land for cheap Price
Buying of landed properties is a sure way of investing money and expect to get some 500 percent return on investment (ROI). So if you’re looking for a good and secure place to put your money in; buying of lands for resale; also known as land flipping is just the thing for you. All you need do is just buy and then wait for it to appreciate before you resale. And just like that even without spending money on stuff like maintenance and all, you get to make lots of money for doing absolutely nothing at all.
Real estate business is a beauty as far as investments are concerned.
So, need any ideas on where to get cheap lands in Nigeria?
Here they are…
Okay. Generally, northern States are way cheaper but largely unsafe and unstable; so we’ll pass;
Ibadan is actually one of the cheapest places to live in Nigeria. And there are areas where you can get land for as low as N100,000. So for those seeking to invest in real estate business; this is a great way to start.
Ibadan is no doubt one of the best places to reside in Nigeria as is evident in a number of ongoing development and transformation of the entire setting. Take for instance, the rapid development in places such as Oluyode, Bodija, and Agodi GRA.
Some places to buy cheap lands in Ibadan
Here are a number of areas in Ibadan where you can get great land deals!
- Oluwo Egbeda, Oyo: This area is fast developing and a great investment option. There is no omo onile issues here.
- Ijaiye orile, Oyo: lands here are perfect for both commercial and residential purposes
- Ogbomosho, Oyo: Situated in a nice environment well suited to commercial and residential purposes.
Lagos is probably one of the best and easiest places in Nigeria to buy land. With landed properties in Lagos, you can expect to get over 500 percent return on your investment within a projected 3 to 5 year period. And this is largely due to the fact that Lagos has got the fastest growing economy in Nigeria, with more than 15 million residents which is growing by the day. Lagos boasts of rapid growth, development and widespread expansion of business and commerce.
Some places to buy cheap lands in Lagos
Check out these locations to buy your lands in Lagos for cheap
- Ikorodu: There are so many serene parts of Ikorodu you can get lands for cheap at between N500,000 – N1,000,000. You should be looking to areas like Igbolomu, Igbogbo, Ogijo, Ijede, Imota, Imowonla, Isawo, Igberibe etc
- Ibeju, Lekki: There are so many low budget real estate opportunities available in these parts which are safe and guaranteed.
- Agbowa: The state government has planned a lot of infrastructural development for this part of Lagos. There is currently a 1000-unit building Project that is almost completed. A plot of land here is sold for between N500,000 – N900,000.
- Epe: Epe is another great real estate investment opportunity in Lagos
- Agbado: You can still get lands for between N300,000-N600,000 in Agbado
A lot of people are currently grabbing the opportunity to invest in real estate in Ilorin. Land is very cheap in so many parts of Ilorin, and with as low as N100,000 you can become a land owner just like that. With an international airport and a lot of ongoing development; this is one of the best places to live in Nigeria.
Some places to get cheap lands in Ilorin
There are so many goodies this state offers, particularly a lot of cheap properties. Here are a number of ridiculous offers for real estate investment which are guaranteed to give you over 300 percent returns on your investment within a projected 3-5 year period.
- Ogele: This is a suburb of Ilorin where acres of land goes from N60,000 upwards.
- Odoore: Located along the airport road, lands here are suitable for both commercial and residential purposes. You can get cheap lands from N50,000 and above here.
- Kwara: There are so many properties in Kwara ranging from N500,000-N60 million.
You might want to consider exploring a real estate investment opportunity in the the sunshine state. The state government is currently running a lot of projects in the state that will further enhance the development of the State. Delta state has a lot of solid dry land perfect for both residential and commercial purposes. And with as low as N600,000 you can get a land in Delta.
Some places to get cheap lands in Delta
Here are great places to acquire land in Delta for cheap.
- Sunshine City Estate: With as low as N630,000 you can grab a plot of land in the Sunshine City Estate, located very close to the Airport in Asaba.
- Osubi, Warri: This area has a lot of lands suitable for both residential and commercial purposes. You can buy land here for N650,000 per plot.
- Umuwuagwu village: You can get land here with N700,000. It has great road networks and is both suitable for commercial and residential purposes.
- Oshimili South: You can buy cheap lands here. Oshimili is a developing area and has lots of affordable properties ranging from N600,000-N700,000.
Ogun is a great place to invest in anytime. A thriving commercial and populous state, and yet it boasts of really cheap properties with high returns on investment (ROI). You simply can’t go wrong with real estate investment in this mega state.
Some places to buy cheap lands in Ogun
Find here cheap areas to buy land in Ogun state.
- Arege Town, Odeda: You can get land here for as low as N250,000.
- Owode-adoode Road: This area has good lands which are both suitable for commercial and agricultural purposes. You can get a plot of land here for N240,000.
- Ibeshe Road, Itori, Ewekoro: You can get a plot of land in this area for N500,000.
Know any places to buy cheap and genuine lands? You can add yours.
Was this helpful?
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019