POSTAL SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Postal Service Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Postal Service Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Postal Service Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Postal Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: POSTAL SERVICE
Industry: Postal Service Industry (Postal Service Business Plan in Nigeria)
Patilad Postal Service company is a private owned business located at Ikeja, in Lagos State Nigeria. We offer mail-related services such as sending of letters, parcels, e-commerce, and others. We have been able to secure all the required documentation and a standard and well- located office facility that is highly suitable for the kind of business we are into. We hope to sometime in the nearest future have branches scattered all across major cities in Nigeria
Patilad Postal service is more concerned about delivering excellent jobs therefore our customer service which serves as one of our competitive advantage will be top notch with full consideration of what our customers want. Also our service charges will be lower to our competitors own which will improve our sales and make us gain more customers.
We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they patronize our services and also to become our loyal customers and ambassadors and also give us strong potential for growth.
Patilad Postal Service our client’s best interest come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by delivering excellent and neat jobs and also meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Our Products and Services
Patilad Postal Service is in the global postal services industry for the purpose of making profits and we will ensure we go all the way to position our business to favorably compete for available market in the industry.
We are going to do all that is permitted by the laws in Nigeria to achieve our business goals. Here are some of service offerings;
- International shipping
- Private mail boxes
- Delivering parcels, documents and packages
- Delivering time-sensitive and high-value-to-weight products
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of standard Postal Service deliveries
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Objective for Postal Service Business Plan in Nigeria
- To become a first class postal service company that will take care of both highly placed clients and lowly placed Postal clients as long as they can afford our services.
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality products and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality service fair and best possible prices.
Goal for the Postal Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Our business goal is to become one of the leading postal services company in Lagos – Nigeria and we will make sure that every services deliveries we handle competes favorably with the best in the industry in terms of time and safety.
Vision for the Postal Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to build a postal services company that will have active presence all over Nigeria and the globe.
Read Also: Courier-Services-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Mission for the Postal Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to establish a standard and world – class courier and delivery services company that will make available a wide range of services and products as it relates to the service offerings in the global courier and delivery services industry at affordable prices to the residence of Lagos state, and other locations in the Nigeria where we intend operating from.
Management Team of the Postal Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Adeyeye Aladesuru – is highly knowledgeable in the Postal service business. He is a graduate of Business Administration who has extensive experience working with one of the leading global postal services companies (NIPOST) in Nigeria.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Olalekan Akanni : He has over 5 years broad experience in the Postal industry. He has MSc in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Postal service business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, Postal Service all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
With over 15 years’ experience in Postal Service business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of this business, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Read also: Travel-Tour-Service-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR POSTAL SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes Cell phones, dolly, vehicles, post office boxes, Point of Sale machine (POS), Furniture, stationeries(pens, pencils, notebooks), office waste, computer software, internet connection, Envelopes, receipt, bookkeeping, and Adequate cleaning supplies.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR COURIER BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People will come to our Courier because of the following reasons:
– Efficient and highly reliable medical services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- High quality, unique customer relation service
- Efficient and highly reliable postal services
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602
- Strategy: How to get to the Top and also become Top Earner in any Network Marketing Business. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Leadership and Team building Skills and Strategies to Get to the Top. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Skills: Recruiting and Marketing skills to get to the top in any Network Marketing - June 4, 2020