PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This is a sample professional services business plan in Nigeria, and can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions, and other related applications. The professional services business plan in Nigeria is a very viable business idea, and will need a lot of strategic planning and a good understanding of the market trend to start. You will need the skill and expertise of a professional business consultant in Nigeria to effectively implement your business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Patilad Solutions Consulting Firm is a start – up consulting firm focused on serving the comprehensive needs of businesses in the full range of the business cycle. With a core staff of experienced professionals and a team approach to most consulting projects, Patilad will be able to offer a more balanced quality service than many of its competitors.
Patilad Solutions Consulting is a team of several consultants. With each consultant specializing in a particular discipline, including finance, sales and marketing, technology, management, operations, human resources, and a host of others.
Parilad offers a list of services for business owners to choose from, depending on their particular business needs. This includes; business and marketing plan, preparation, financial search and procurement, IT consulting services, management development, human resources advising, and so on.
Patilad will have a focus on start – up business, preferably in the earlier stages of operation. Patilad prefers to establish a relationship with a younger operation, and continue to nurture that relationship over the long term.
PSC will be established as a Lagos based LLC, with two principal partners, each of whom own a 50% share in the company.
The Benefits of our Products and Services are:
– Providing start – ups with a broad range of knowledge and expertise
– Providing specialized services to meet customers needs
– Employment opportunities
– Nurturing business start – ups
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Start – up companies are the target market of this firm. Patilad intends to stay on the pulse of new business activity within the local area. Patilad offers a list of services for business owners to choose from, depending on their particular business needs, this includes;
– Business and marketing plan preparation
– Financial search and procurement
– IT consulting services
– Management development
– Human resource advising, and a host of others
KEYS TO SUCCESS
The keys to the success of the professional services business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– A group of professionals with a broad range of specialty areas that complement each other
– A high level of experience in these specialty areas
– A team approach on most consulting projects
– Many business contacts among the consulting group.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the objectives of the professional services business plan in Nigeria:
– To acquire relevant licensing required for offering professional services
– To expand and grow our network
– To create products and services with the primary goal of exceeding our customers expectation.
– To establish our brand in the heart of major cities in the country.
– To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and increasing sales targets.
GOALS FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the professional services business plan in Nigeria are:
– To establish a relationship with a younger operation and continue to nurture that relationship over the long term
– To offer a more balanced quality service than our competition
– To be among the top five professional services firms in the country
VISION FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision for the professional services business plan in Nigeria is; To set the pace for exceptional professional services in Nigeria.
MISSION FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Patilad Solutions Consulting aims to offer comprehensive consulting services. Patilad will focus on providing private and specialized services to meet each client’s specific needs.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the professional services business plan in Nigeria is made up of these people:
Bode Christian: He is a founding partner of the business and owns 50% shares in the business. Mr. Bode has extensive experience in business planning and finance, and is also a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
David Ekong: Is the other partner, and also owns 50% shares in the company. Mr. Ekong has had over twenty years experience in the professional services sector of industry. He brings in experience in the area of marketing, advertising and communications.
Dayo Adetiloye: He has over fifteen years experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of enterprise Development Centre( EDC), of the Lagos Business School(LBS), Pan African University(PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the professional services sector
– Capacity to consistently deliver top notch professional services
– Quality developed products and services
– An excellent knowledge and sound understanding of the market trends
– Our team bring operational, promotional, marketing and communication skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over twenty years of experience, and through an extensive experience to the rigors of professional services. I have mastered the basic requirements, technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments, and organizational skills required to give us a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skill has also played a major role in putting together a workforce for over four years, and also to organise the team work in most aspects of the business
I am a co – director of the business, and together with my partner; we run and monitor the day to day activities of the company.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Office building, clerical materials and tools, power supply, company vehicle, office equipments and so on
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get a lot of patronage for the following reasons:
– We offer a more balanced service than our competitors
– A quality assured standards
– Our customer – centric company culture
– Fair and best possible prices with discounts
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. A more balanced service
2. A quality assured standard
3. Our customer – centric culture
For the remaining part of the professional services business plan in Nigeria, with a detailed financial analysis, pls call: 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We help institutions, business organizations, and individuals to write business plans and business concepts, and also carry out trainings on how to write business plans.
We will help you prepare an effective and comprehensive business plan for any use. Call us on; 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com