Recommended Business Books by My Billionaire Mentor for 2019
Here are books by my Billionaire Mentor Dr Abib Olamitoye and other recommended books.
Business Development books are for sale.
1st Come, First Served.
Most of the books here are not in bookshops,
they are specialized books that we specially source for them and has helped grow our business.
Titles and Prices
1. Building a Great Life: How to Prepare to Prosper. Dr Abib Olamitoye (2copies) – N2,500
2. How to Create a Business that Thrives in your Absence. Dr Abib Olamitoye (1copy)- N2,500
3. 202 Golden NUGGETS. For Daily Inspiration ( Dr Abib Olamitoye Business Wisdom) (2copies) -N2,500
4. The 30 Laws of Money Dr Abib Olamitoye (4copies) – N2,500
Reward for obeying the law- prosperity
Penalty for disobeying the law- poverty
Click the Link Below to Read More: Book-Review-30-Laws-Money-Dr-Abib-Olamitoye
5. Principles of kingdom wealth by Olusola A. Areogun (2 copies) – N1,000
6. The 36 Ancient Chinese Strategies for Modern Business by Lan Bercy- (1 copy) N2500
7. 201 Great ideas for your small business by Jane Applegate (0 copy) – N2,500 *** We are out of stock Now***
8. Money in Marriage by Dr Alabi Olamitoye (3 copy) – N500
Read the Review of this book: Book-Review-Money-in-Marriage-by-Dr-Abib-Olamitoye
9. What to do When Business is Bad by Dr Alabi Olamitoye (10 copy) – N1,000
Read the Review of this book here Book-Review-What-to-do-when-Business-is-Bad-Written-by-dr-Abib-Olamitoye
10. Business Consulting (1 copy) – N2,500
11. The Truth Shall Make you Rich by Farrah Gray – (1 copy) N1,500
12. 301 Great management ideas from America’s most innovative small companies– (1 copy) N2,500
13. The Executive Calling (corporate success without selling your soul) by Roger D. Anderson– (1 copy) N3,000
14. Life Challenges your Opportunities by John Hagee (1 copy) – N3,000
15. Beyond the idea (Simple powerful rules for successful innovation) by Vijay Govin Darajan and Chris Trimble (1 copy) – N2,000
16. Money and the law of attraction by Dr Abib Olamitoye (1 copy) – N500
17. Unleashing your Entrepreneurial Potential for African Students (400 copy) by Dayo Adetiloye- N1,000
Make payment to
Bank: GT BANK
Account Name: Adetiloye Adedayo Patrick
Account Number: 0037218392
Account Type: Savings
Note: To send books to you through way bill transportation, you must buy N5,000 worth of books minimum.
But if you come to our office or you send someone, you can buy as little as N500
For more enquiry, please call/WhatsApp me on 08060779290
For more enquiry, sponsorship or suggestion, please call/Whatsapp me on
You can come or send someone to our office to pick it up for you.
Office Location: No 1, Community Avenue, Ilupeju Magboro, Lagos- Ibadan Express Way. Opposite MFM prayer city.
Call us before coming on 08060779290
“Success will never lower it’s standard to accommodate you.
You have to raise your standard to achieve it.
God provides food for every bird but not in it’s nest.
Rise up to the challenges ahead of you and conquer your fears!
Do not be ashamed of your hustle in 2019, nobody will feed you when you go broke…
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019