SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Scheduled Freight Air Transportation Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample scheduled freight air transportation business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, in applying for bank loans, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions, and so on. The scheduled freight air transportation business plan in Nigeria is a really viable business idea, which will require a lot of strategic planning to get it started and also running smoothly. It will require the expertise and experience of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION
Air cargo is defined as anything other than persons or personal baggage travelling by air. Compared with other means of freight transportation, such as ship, rail, and surface vehicles, air cargo is the newest addition to the freight sector. Since its start, just after World War 1, the air cargo industry has become an indispensable part of the world’s global economy, holding an important niche in the transport of lightweight, high – value commodities. Using the infrastructure largely put in place by public agencies for air passenger, such as airports and Air Traffic control systems, air cargo services connect to almost all parts of the world.
PATILAD Freight Air Trans Firm is a freight air transportation company that is involved in the transportation of air cargo for commercial purposes. PATILAD Freight Air Trans has been registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. We are located at Egbeda, Lagos state. PATILAD Freight Air Trans is in the business for profits, and we will do all that is allowed in the Nigerian law to run our business in Nigeria.
The benefits of our products and services include the following:
– Availability of high quality air cargo services and other related products and services
– Employment opportunities for a lot of people
– Unique periodic training for our team of staff
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Products and services for Scheduled Freight Air Transportation Business Plan In Nigeria
The products and services of the scheduled freight air transportation business plan in Nigeria are the following:
– scheduled air cargo transportation
– furnishing passenger air transportation over regular routes, and on regular schedules.
Keys to success for Scheduled Freight Air Transportation Business Plan In Nigeria
The keys to the success of the schedules freight air transportation business plan in Nigeria are given as:
– Top quality air cargo transportation service delivery
– Establishing trust with our clients/customers
– Having a good location in an industrial area in Lagos
– Modern solution and technology
– Professional and experienced staff
– A constant and uninterrupted power supply
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the scheduled freight air transportation business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– to exceed the expectations of our clients/customers
– to initiate a business relationship with importers and exporters within and outside the country
– to establish centres around major cities around the world
– to achieve a net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
– to achieve net profit of $700,000 in four years
GOALS OF THE SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the goals of the scheduled freight air transportation business plan in Nigeria:
– To become the one of the biggest air cargo firms in the world
– To be the leading scheduled freight air transporting company in Nigeria.
VISION FOR THE SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
To become the leading air cargo company in the whole of Africa
MISSION FOR THE SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the schedules freight air transportation business plan in Nigeria are:
– To establish centres around major cities in the world
– To develop effective services
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the scheduled freight air transportation business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following people;
Jack Doe – he is the founder and owner of the company. With over thirty two years of experience in the aviation industry, having worked for some of the leading aviation companies in West Africa.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B.Agric., MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS) Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist, and a strategic partner of the business.
We brought to this business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in scheduled freight air transportation sector of industry.
– Capacity to consistently deliver outstanding service
– A sound understanding of the market trend
– Our staff brings promotional, operational, technical and marketing skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over thirty two years’ experience in the scheduled freight air transportation sector of industry and through numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of the business. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial managements and staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things necessary to give the industry a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over five years, which will also help me to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Building space, aircraft, computer systems, computer software, satellites, flight – control computers and so on
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE SCHEDULED FREIGHT AIR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get high patronage for our products and services due to the following reasons:
– Provision of high quality freight air transportation services
– Our quality assured standards
– Prompt service delivery
– Fair and best possible pricing system
Our three main competitive advantages are the following:
1. Our quality assured standards
2. Our prompt service delivery
3. We practice a fair and lowest possible pricing system
To access the remaining part of this scheduled freight air transportation business plan in Nigeria, alongside the detailed and accurate financial analysis, call us on these numbers; 08105636015, 08076359735, or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We help individuals, institutions, and business organizations write business concept notes and also business plans. We are also involved in conducting training on how to write good business plan.
We will help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan for any purpose, call us on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or better yet, send an email to us at email@example.com
- MFB Global Agriculture Development Program (Cohort 4) - June 29, 2020
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2020 - June 29, 2020
- How to Prepare for the June 2020 N-Power Application - June 26, 2020