The List of 3050 Winners of Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant for 2019 is Here
Over 216,000 entrepreneurs applied this year from 54 African countries. We are pleased to share that 2,050 entrepreneurs will be announced in addition to the 1,000 entrepreneurs TEF will directly fund, bringing this year’s total beneficiaries to 3,050.
We have announced the 3,050 selected entrepreneurs for the TEF 2019 Entrepreneurship Programme!
2015: 20,000 applications. 1,000 selected entrepreneurs: 76% male, 24% female
2019: 216,000 applications. 3,050 selected entrepreneurs: 58% male, 42% female.
Our society grows when both men and women rise to build businesses that will transform Africa.
“Interventions like our Entrepreneurship Program go very far in changing the narrative of individuals & regions. When people have economic hope, it becomes difficult to recruit them for extremist causes.” – TEF Founder, Tony Elumelu
“The future of Africa’s economy is in your hands and as our Founder, @tonyoelumelu says, only we have the power to transform the continent.” – Outgoing CEO, @tonyelumelufoundation, @virparminder
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019