UNIFORM SEWING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
UNIFORM SEWING Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Uniform Sewing Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Uniform Sewing Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of UNIFORM SEWING Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: UNIFORM SEWING
Industry: FASHION (UNIFORM SEWING Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD UNIFORM is a clothing line that meets every fashion needs of men, women & children, production of school & company uniforms. We specialize in uniform sewing for schools, companies, churches and corporate organizations in large quantities. Our company is located at Abule Egba, Lagos state with distributors scattered through major towns and cities in Nigeria.
Asides from our core service of sewing school uniforms for students, we also intend to offer other services as well such as sewing school athletic and physical education wears, sweatshirts, sweaters and knits shirts with customized embroidery, custom made uniforms, consultation service, alteration services, as well as training. Our vision is to ensure that we offer our clients’ quality and standard uniforms by not only meeting but exceeding their expectations. We also intend to become the top school uniform sewing business here in Lagos.
And in order to achieve our goals and objectives, we are going to build a solid business structure and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that this is attained. Our facility is also one that is spacious and conducive for all our employees. It is also easily accessible for employees and customers. We understand the value of our customers and how to make sure that they are always satisfied with our services, in this regard; we have incorporated an excellent customer care attitude that will ensure that from design to implementation, our clients are carried along.
We intend to employ highly trained tailors, designers and marketers to help ensure that we are able to achieve all our set goals and objectives. Our core employees will always attend trainings and seminars designed to enhance their skills. We also intend to ensure that our employees are well paid and receive better welfare and remuneration packages better than their colleagues in similar start-ups such as ours. We are also in the business of manufacturing uniforms for schools & companies, promotional wears, robes and academic gowns.
At PATILAD UNIFORM, we research, develop, design and produce uniforms for men and women to meet the intended purpose and expectations. Our products for ranges from casuals, uniforms to dress up for outings. Patilad uses the combination of the finest and durable fabric, the most elegant designs and fine finishing with emphasis on comfort and affordability and boast of its low timeline on delivery no matter the quantity. We are very prompt in production and delivery. Excellent customer service and satisfaction are at the heart of our business, and are reflected in all what we do. What makes us stand out amongst others is our creativity and commitment to quality. We meet international standard in the packaging of our finished products. We recommend booking a complimentary consultation to come in and talk about your uniform with us. Our commitment is to provide quality products and services through effective and efficient processes, people and skills to the benefit of all stakeholders.
We are manufacturers of 100% cotton made in Nigeria branded unisex garments such as ; Polo, sports wears, casual wears, promotional wears, sweaters / cardigans, workers / school uniforms, mens / ladies suits, e.t.c, and any other kinds to schools, corporate bodies and organisations in large quantities.
Our products and Services
Patilad Uniforms is a standard uniform sewing business that intends to sew uniforms according to the specifications of our clients from our permanent location here in Abule Egba, Lagos.
In our aim to ensure that we boost our bottom line and sustain our business, we have therefore created a strategy that would allow us earn more through our multiple sources of income. This means that asides from sewing uniforms according to the specification of our clients, we would offer customized uniform service, alteration services, other kinds of uniforms and consultancy services.
We intend to generate as much revenue as is permissible under the laws of Nigeria and within our personal ambition. Below are some of the products and services we intend to offer;
- All sizes of school uniforms
- School athletic and physical education wears
- Sweatshirts, sweaters and knits shirts with customized embroidery
- Custom made uniforms
- Consultation service
- Alteration services
The benefits of our products and services are
- The provision of high quality and long lasting products.
- Availabilities of several varieties meeting the need of a wide range of class of people.
- Finished products that give perfect ambience to your occasions.
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
Objective for Uniform Sewing Business Plan in Nigeria
- To manufacture uniforms tailored to meet our clients’ specifications.
- To open a new ten (10) new distribution outlets every 36 months.
- To offer high-quality and long lasting uniforms at reasonable prices.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Goal for the Uniform Sewing Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the brand for bench marking excellence in the global garment industry.
Vision for the Uniform Sewing Business Plan in Nigeria
To ensure that we offer our clients’ quality and standard uniforms by not only meeting but exceeding their expectations. We also intend to become the top uniform sewing business here in Lagos.
Mission for the Uniform Sewing Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s mission is to meet clients’ expectation always by producing quality uniforms and accessories at competitive price, through effective team and superior raw materials processed with the latest technology advancement.
Management Team of the Uniform Sewing Business Plan in Nigeria
ANUOLUWAPO Adelaja Festus – is highly knowledgeable in the Uniform Sewing business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover He is a graduate of Fashion Designing from the Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Uniform Sewing business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality and distinctively styled products all year round.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Uniform Sewing Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in Uniform Sewing industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of uniform making, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Uniform Sewing Business Plan in Nigeria
Industrial machines, Pattern makers for crafting designs, Women and men dress forms used for garment building, Scissors, Hole punchers, Straight and curved rulers, Pencils, Measuring tapes, Notchers for marking seams, Pins, Slopers, Dotted pattern paper, Sewing machine needles, Hand sewing needles, Threads, Sketching books, Drapings tools, Dressmaking Stick pins, Muslin, Style tapes, Fabric shears, Soft lead pencil, Marking pen, Pattern plotter, Pattern making software, Computer, CAD tools for designs, Digital drawing tools, Digitizer board for pattern scanning, Heat transfer machines for T-shirts, Print tables, Racks, Slat wall, Mannequins, Hangers, Labels and Tags, Packaging materials, Industrial pressing irons.
Competitor Analysis for Uniform Sewing Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Unique designs and distinctively styled products.
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest uniforms.
- Efficient and highly reliable delivery network.
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Unique designs and beautifully styled products.
- Efficient and highly reliable delivery network.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Lagos Seminar: Attend Fund Raising Master Class for Entrepreneurs, Social entrepreneurs, NGO Workers. Price N30,000 Date: Sat June 2, 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Apply for Global Good Fund and Access $10,000 Leadership Development Grant, Closes on June 30, 2018. - May 23, 2018
- Propreneurs Network Marketing Services in Nigeria - May 22, 2018