UPSTREAM BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA (EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL OR NATURAL GAS)
This sample upstream (exploration, development and production of crude oil or natural gas) business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, in writing business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions and so on. The upstream, exploration, development and production of crude oil or natural gas business plan in Nigeria is a highly lucrative business idea with huge prospects for mega success, and will require the technical support and backing of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to effectively implement the business idea.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE UPSTREAM BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA (EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL OR NATURAL GAS)
Business: UPSTREAM EXPLORATION
Industry: OIL AND GAS
PATILAD Oil and Gas Co. will deal primarily with the exploration and initial production stages of the oil and gas industry. Our services will involve all the steps involved from the preliminary exploration through the extraction of the resource.
Oil and gas exploration is an important part of the upstream sector. Petroleum exploration requires very sophisticated techniques, and the technology available for petroleum exploration is rapidly advancing. Normally, exploration starts in an area that has high potential to hold a resource, usually due to the local geology and known nearby petroleum deposits.
Patilad Oil and Gas will also be involved in operating the wells that bring the crude oil or natural gas to the surface. In the exploration phase, the goal is to locate and estimate the potential of a resource, exploratory wells are then drilled to test the resource.
The Benefits of our Products and Services are:
– Availability of high quality crude oil or natural gas
– Major job opening and creation
– Unique periodic training for members of staff
– Fair and lowest possible prices
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
– Geochemical and geophysical analysis of resource
– We will carry out surveys, drilling, and assaying
– High – tech exploration and production methods
– Development of oil sands, heavy oil and sour gas
– Gas processing, sulphur extraction and heavy oil upgrading
– Construction and operation of pipelines
– Specialized controls and computer operations
– Services, equipments and training for environmental protection and safety.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
The keys to the success of the Upstream( exploration and production of crude oil or natural gas) business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– High quality crude oil/ natural gas production
– Building trust with our target market
– Having a strategic location
– The use of modern solution and technology
– Experienced and a highly skilled team of engineers
– A smooth and uninterrupted power supply.
OBJECTIVES OF THE UPSTREAMBUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA (EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL OR NATURAL GAS)
The following are the objectives for the upstream( exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas) business plan in Nigeria:
– To negotiate access to land with owners or federal/ state governments.
– To drill and operate at least three oil wells in our second year
– To maintain highest possible safety techniques
– To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing production costs and meeting sales targets
– To reach net profit of $5,000,000 in our second year
GOALS OF THE UPSTREAM BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA (EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL OR NATURAL GAS)
The goals for the upstream( exploration and production of crude oil/ natural gas) business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– To complete at least 100 exploration and production projects in the fourth year
– To develop and drill at least 8 oil wells in our fourth year
– To be among the top three oil and gas companies in Nigeria.
VISION FOR THE UPSTREAM (EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
our vision for the upstream business plan in Nigeria is; to become a leading oil and gas company in Nigeria
MISSION FOR THE UPSTREAM( EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission of Patilad Oil and Gas Co. is given thus;
Employing high – tech exploration and production methods in the upstream sector to maximise productivity.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE UPSTREAM (EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of Patilad Oil and Gas Co. is made up of the following people:
Ore Steven: He is an electrical engineer from the Oxford University, Oxford, and has been with one of the world’s biggest oil companies in Europe, for some forty five years now. Having gained such immense experience in the industry, Ore is interested in developing his own oil company in Nigeria.
Dayo Adetiloye : He has over fifteen years of experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to the business;
– Educational exposure and technical skills in the upstream sector of industry
– The capacity to consistently deliver quality services and products
– Quality processed products and a sound understanding of the market dynamics and trend
-Our staff brings operational, marketing and technical skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE UPSTREAM( EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over forty five years of experience in the upstream sector of industry, and also through numerous exposure to the practical and scientific aspects of services, I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial managements, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things which are necessary to give us a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together a workforce for over three years, and also to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company, involved in coordinating the everyday activities of the company.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE UPSTREAM( EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Geophones, trucks, hauling machines, pumps, drilling rigs, office building, clerical equipments and infrastructure, company vehicles, and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE UPSTREAM (EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
our high clientele is due to the following reasons;
– We maintain a highly rigorous safety schedule
– Quality assured standards
– Effective service delivery
– Excellent customer service
– Fair and best possible pricing system
Our three main competitive advantages are;
1. Quality assured standards
2. Excellent customer services
3. Fair and best possible pricing system
For the remaining part of this business plan sample in Nigeria, including the detailed and accurate financial analysis, please contact any of our business consultant on: 08105636015, 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
our services include; writing business plans and business concepts for organizations, individuals and institutions. And also conducting seminars and trainings on how to write business plans.
We can help you write a comprehensive, strong and winning business plan in Nigeria for any use whatsoever. contact any of our business consultant on: 08105636015, 08076359735, or simply send an email to us on email@example.com