VIDEO GAMES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Video game Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Video game Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. video games Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of video games Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: VIDEO GAMES
Industry: media and entertainment (video games Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD games Firm is a company that will be based in Ikeja Lagos State. Video gaming business is a very lucrative business and is one of the hottest industries. We have better and innovative games and gadgets that is been developed by the game developing companies millions of play station, Xbox consoles are been sold every year. So many people are into playing games on various digital platforms, such as computer, or mobile devices, game can serve as a form of relaxation and also have fun. At PATILAD games activities of indoor and outdoor games take place, fans get to meet and play games against each other. To some people engaging in video games might be a waste of time but to those who love playing games it is a way of running away from troubles and easing themselves of everyday stress. Playing of games help lot of people increase their intelligent quotient. We have varieties of games that will help improve the way we think and reason, examples of some of the video games we have mine craft, red dead redemption ,super Mario, dooms, world of war craft, mortal combat etc. some of the benefits of playing video games are as follows;
– It improves coordination
– Improves problem solving skills
– It helps to enhance memory
– It helps to improve attention and concentration
– It is a great source of learning
– It improves brain speeds
– It enhance multitasking skills
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customer needs precisely and completely. We will provide an enjoyable, pleasant atmosphere while been committed to maintaining an environment enticing to not only teens and young adults but also to the entire family. At PATILAD games our strained staff will welcome our guest and make sure everyone has a fun, enjoyable experience. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our customers’ expectations whenever they hire our services. We focus on technology, because innovation and flexibility are cornerstone of tomorrow success. Our key to success at PATILAD games customers satisfaction, marketing, staff training, and available equipment. Our company is located in a corner piece property on a busy road and we have enough parking spaces that can accomm0date well over 20 cars per time. Our competitive edge also lies in the fact that we retail a wide range of products that will be readily available at all times. Our excellent customer service culture, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us. We would ensure that we listen closely to their complaints and resolve them in a timely manner. We would also listen to suggestions and tips that would move our business forward. We would also keep in touch with our customers and ensure that we keep them informed of new services and products from our stable.
Our products and services
PATILAD games we are into sales of different types of video games and accessories. We have quality products and service that is captivating for our customer entertainment and fun .we have the best video games that our customers would love and even recommend it to others. Some of the video games we have are:
– Legend of Zelda
– Super Mario
– Night in the wood
– Super smash bro
– Cup head
– Mine craft
– Destiny 2
– Play unknown battle ground
– Elder scroll
– Half life
We also have football games viewing centre, computer repairs, play station game repair
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the video game business include:
- Staff training
- Customers satisfaction
- Themed environment
Objective for video game Business Plan in Nigeria
– Offering quality product and services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices.
– Employment opportunities
Goal of video game business plan in Nigeria
– 10% market share in our first year
– An increase in our market share by a minimum of 10% for each of our first five year
– Modest increase in our gross margin within the second year of operation
– To boost image and awareness by establishing baseline customer satisfaction of 100%.
Mission for the video game Business Plan in Nigeria
To offer an enjoyable, pleasant atmosphere while been committed to maintaining an environment enticing to not only teens and young adult but also to the entire family making sure everyone has a fun, enjoyable experience.
Vision for the video games Business Plan in Nigeria
To become one of the leading brands video game centre in Lagos state and also to be amongst the top 10 video game centre in Nigeria within the first 5 years of operation. To provide our customers with quality product and services in a timely and efficient manner.
Management Team of the video games Business Plan in Nigeria
GOWON LEKAN: He has a degree in mass communication from University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos and Lagos Business School.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in video game business.
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
– Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the video games Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in law firm industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of law services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for video game Business Plan in Nigeria
Office Space, standby generator, computers, laptops, video gaming machines, pads LCD television business cards, letterhead, Furniture, envelopes, telephones, etc.
Competitor Analysis for video game Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– Consistent quality service.
– Outstanding customer care service.
– Core Professional and highly qualified staffs.
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Consistent quality service.
- Core professional and highly qualified staffs.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- World Bank Summer Internship Program 2020 (Paid Internship) - December 11, 2019
- Guide For Starting A Finance Business In Nigeria - December 3, 2019
- 25 Thriving Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry in Nigeria - December 3, 2019