Video Training: 15 Top Business Grant Opportunities/Loan You Can Apply for in 2018
My Dear Millionaire Friend,
Today, we just released a training video on 15 Grants Opportunities you can apply for in 2018.
Before you watch, [[firstname]], here are the things we will advise you to do:
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:
A lot of people don’t know how to subscribe to my YouTube channel. I have done a very good explanation of how to Subscribe in the video.
- Ensure you write out all the website in the Video and check their application dates
- Ensure you watch other Interesting Training videos on my YouTube channel. It is not all I send as broadcast like this.
15 Top Business Grant Opportunities And Business Funding Loans For Small Businesses In Nigeria 2018
Click the link below to watch the YouTube Video
If you have questions, write it at the comment session of the video and ensure you subscribe to the Channel.
I will ensure I personally respond to all questions on the comment session.
“Work hard like everything depends on you,
Pray hard like everything depends on God.’’
I will like to hear from you!
Till I hear from you,
For: Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Dayo Adetiloye (B.Agric, MBA)-
AUTHOR – CONSULTANT – SPEAKER – ENTREPRENEUR – BUSINESS ANGEL
Helping men to discover, develop and fulfil their business potential.
…Raising 100 Young Millionaire Entrepreneurs in Five Years… since July 2012
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- British Council West Africa Creative Enterprise Support Programme Abuja - September 12, 2019
- How to buy Norland Anion Sanitary Napkin/PAD in Nigeria - September 11, 2019
- What is ULCER? and How to Cure it with Norland Mebo GI Capsule. - September 11, 2019