WASTE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Waste Incineration Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample incineration business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, business concept notes, grant competitions, other competitions and so on. This incineration business plan in Nigeria is quite a lucrative business idea, and it will need a whole lot of strategic planning to actually get it started. To do this, you will need to reach for professional support from very sound and exposed business consultants in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye, he can be a really efficient instrument in helping you implement the incineration business plan in Nigeria.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF WASTE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Industry: WASTE MANAGEMENT
PATILAD Waste Incineration Company is a waste management company that will specialize in the collection, disposal, degradation or destruction of waste by thermal means. This occurs through a process known as thermal degradation of waste. Thermal degradation involves incineration, gasification, pyrolysis or plasma arc treatment. We will focus on the thermal degradation of hazardous and non – hazardous wastes which do not generate energy. This should most likely involve hazardous wastes, since hazardous wastes are typically not conducive to energy generation, as a result of the presence of some smaller quantities of wastes and a non – steady waste stream.
PATILAD Waste Incineration Company has already been registered with The corporate affairs commission of Nigeria, and located in Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria. We are at the final stages of negotiations to acquire a landed property for our waste management facility at Mowe. Meanwhile, the owners of PATILAD Waste Incineration Company is presently undergoing job recruitment for the company, with a view to hiring a team of highly skilled and efficient staff members. The management team is scouting for a caliber of staff that are dedicated and committed to the growth and development of this company. We want hardworking men and women who are futuristic and customer – centric personalities. And this is why our human resource department will carry out staff training and orientations to better prepare our new recruits to fit perfectly into our company’s work culture and ethics. PATILAD incineration company is in the waste management business for profits, and hence, we will do all that is allowed in the law of Nigeria to build and develop our business in Nigeria.
The benefits of our services include the following:
– The protection of public health and safety
– The adequate provision and efficient use of waste management systems
– To promote efforts to reduce, reuse, recycle, and recover energy
– To promote sustainable local energy production and alternative local energy sources that adhere to the state’s environmental planning principles.
SERVICES FOR WASTE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD Incineration Company is a waste disposal site which is designed and operated for the degradation and destruction of waste by thermal means. The services we will be specializing in includes:
– incineration of hazardous and non – hazardous wastes
– gasification of hazardous and non – hazardous wastes
– waste transfer
– waste processing; sorting, compacting and so on
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR WASTE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to success for the incineration business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– our faculty will incorporate new and emerging waste management technologies
– we will address waste management issues of local interest
– building trust with clients
– professional and experienced staff
– a constant power supply, for smooth and effective service delivery
– modern solution and technology
– our customer – centric culture
OBJECTIVES FOR THE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives for the incineration business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To provide excellent services with the primary goal of exceeding client expectation
– To build a strong relationship with our different clients/ customers
– To get quality recommendations and good referrals from our clients/customers in a very short amount of time
– To achieve a net profit of $20,000 in our first year
– To achieve a 30% increase in customer base by the end of our second year
GOALS FOR THE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the goals for the incineration business plan in Nigeria:
– To become one of the top three waste management companies in Nigeria in the year 2024
– To build and develop new technologies for the waste management industry
– To employ over 20,000 people in the year 2024
VISION FOR THE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision for the incineration business plan in Nigeria is ;
To become the number one leading waste management company in Nigeria
MISSION FOR THE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the incineration business plan in Nigeria is;
To make a brand that will have a wide reach and penetration in the Nigerian private and public sectors.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the incineration business plan in Nigeria is made up of a group of the following people:
Saint Tobi – (B.Sc, M.SC, P.HD, and HSE). Saint Tobi is the founder and owner of PATILAD Incineration Company. He has got well over twelve years of experience working for the Federal Government of Nigeria in the Federal Ministry of Environment. He is a toxicologist and an environmentalist with a keen interest in entrepreneurial pursuits. He is a graduate of Biochemistry from The University of Ilorin and holds a doctorate degree in toxicology from the same university. He is also an health, safety and environmental expert, with a HSE degree from a prestigious professional international body.
Dayo Adetiloye – ( B.Agric., MBA and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and also a strategic partner of PATILAD Incineration waste management company.
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in incineration and waste management business in Nigeria
– The capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– Modern technologies and modern waste management techniques and expertise
– Our staff brings operational, marketing, technical and promotional skills to the business.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management experience gained for the incineration business plan in Nigeria is given thus;
With over twelve years’ experience in the incineration sector of industry, and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of services. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation and quality referrals from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over twenty two months, which also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company, overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT FOR THE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the materials and equipment required for the incineration business plan in Nigeria:
Incinerator, an electric power generator, heat turbines, office space, office equipment, trucks, and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF THE INCINERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We receive patronage and huge clientele because of these facts;
– Availability and the use of modern technologies and waste management techniques
– Our customer – centric culture
– Our quality assured standards
– Our prompt and effective service delivery
Our three major competitive advantages are:
1. Availability and the use of modern technology and waste management techniques
2. Our customer – centric culture
3. Our quality and prompt service delivery
To access the complete part of this incineration business plan in Nigeria, along with the detailed and accurate financial analysis, you can reach out to me on, 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or preferably, you could send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are professional business consultants and we help institutions, business organizations, and also individuals to write a detailed, strong and winning business plan, for any purpose whatsoever in Nigeria. For professional assistance in these area; business plan writing, business concept notes, for business proposal writing, and also the implementation of business ideas and plans in Nigeria, call us on; 08105636015, and on 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Executive Summary of Secondary School Business Plan in Nigeria - January 17, 2019
- Executive Summary of Event Centre Business Plan in Nigeria - January 17, 2019
- Executive Summary of Multimedia Business Plan in Nigeria - January 17, 2019