WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Waste Management Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample waste management business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non-government business grant applications, bank loan applications, for proposal writing, business concept notes, business startup competitions, other competitions and so on. This waste management business plan is a very viable business plan in Nigeria which will require a whole lot of strategic planning to start up. It is also advised that you reach out for professional support. You will need to reach out to really sound and exposed business consultants in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye for professional backing and mentorship. Dayo Adetiloye is a seasoned business consultant in Nigeria involved in managing business startup dynamics, so you may need to reach out to him to access the professional support required to successfully launch your waste management business plan in Nigeria.
BUSINESS OVERVIEW OF THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Waste management businesses includes companies that deal with waste collection services, and that collect both hazardous and non-hazardous waste; this includes municipal solid waste, that is, household waste, industrial and commercial waste and materials that can be recycled.
The waste management business also includes transfer stations where wastes are transferred from local vehicles, to long distance automobiles that transfer the wastes to the facilities where they are to be disposed.
Several studies abound which shows that the waste management industry has benefited a lot from the recovery of construction, industrial and commercial business sectors. The consequent expansion in these sectors leads to more demand for waste management industries.
This is a type of business that will continue to benefit from the growing interest of the public in the recycling industry and also the demand for this industry is driven by business creation, privatization and population growth. The business will continue to grow in all parts of the world even though it is higher in developing countries like Nigeria.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
BUSINESS: Waste management
INDUSTRY: Waste management
PATILAD waste management company is a waste collection and management company that is registered, licensed and based in Ijebu – ode, Ogun state, Nigeria.
PATILAD waste management company has secured all permits and licences required to be a waste collection company in Ogun state, Nigeria.
The company is determined to obey and follow all rules and regulations guiding the waste management industry. We will hire well trained and competent drivers with their commercial driving license to drive the waste trucks and also provide services such as;
– Radioactive waste collection with local hauling
– Waste transfer station operation
– Recyclable material collection and hauling
– Waste and refuse collection and hauling
– Construction and demolition debris
– Ash and brush collection with hauling
– Municipal solid waste collection and hauling among many other.
In this business, the interests of the clients will always come first, and everything the company does will be guided by professional values and ethics.
PATILAD waste management company is a family business, owned by Dayo Adetiloye and his family and friends. The business will be financed by Dayo Adetiloye and he also be the founding chief executive officer. Dayo Adetiloye is an avid business man and a Nigerian investor who has special interest in waste management business, he has a diploma in waste management and has more han fifteen years’ experience in the business management industry.
Our products and services are as follows:
This waste management company is mainly established with the aim of making profits in the waste collection and management industry. PATILAD waste management company has put in place a reliable team to compete favourably with the leading waste collection and management companies here in Nigeria. Below are the services we will be offering our clients :
• Radioactive waste collection with local hauling
•Waste transfer station operation.
• Recyclable material collection and hauling
• Waste and refuse collection and hauling
• Construction and demolition debris
• Ash and brush collection and hauling
• Municipal waste collection and hauling.
THE BUSINESS STRUCTURE OF THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The company’s business structure will be designed in such a way that both full time and part time employees will be accommodated. We will be starting the business with several full time employees including waste truck drivers, office staff, professional cleaners and so on.
We will ensure that competent, qualified, hardworking, customer centric and creative employees are hired who will help build a successful business that will benefit all stakeholders.
The business structure of the company is as follows:
• Chief operating officer and owner of PATILAD waste management company
• Admin and human resources manager
• Transport and logistics manager
• Marketing and sales executives
• Hazardous waste collectors, and cleaners
• Non-hazardous waste operators/cleaners
• Waste truck drivers
• Customer services executives
KEYS TO SUCCESS OF THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to success of this waste management business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– quality and effective waste collection and management services
– reliability and our quality assured standards
– our strategic location in the Ijebu – ode, Ogun state, which will facilitate easy accessibility to our waste transfer facilities
– availability and the usage of modern waste collection and management equipment
– our highly skilled, well trained and competent staff.
– a constant uninterrupted power supply for the ease of service delivery
OBJECTIVES FOR THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the objectives for PATILAD waste management company in Nigeria;
– to focus on building and expanding our target customers
– to deliver quality waste collection and management services to our client/customer base
– to actively promote and uphold our company’s work culture
TARGET MARKET FOR THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Research has shown that there are a wide range of individuals and organizations that cannot dispose their waste without hiring the services of waste management companies like PATILAD waste management company. Therefore we will ensure that we develop strong and strategic pacts with household, corporate organizations and other related bodies, so that we can have several options to generate revenue for the company.
Hence the company will mainly focus on the following groups of people as their target market:
> automobile repair shops
> printing companies
> electroplating companies
> photo processing centres
> photo labs
> oil and gas sector
> household that generate sludge and hazardous wastes
> corporate organizations that generate hazardous wastes
> printing companies
> restaurants, among others
GOALS FOR THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the waste management business plan in Nigeria include;
– to carry out radioactive waste collection through local hauling
– to carry out waste transfer stations operations
– to run construction and demolition of debris
– to carry out ash and brush collection and hauling
VISION FOR THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision for the waste management business plan in Nigeria is given as thus;
PATILAD waste management company is to become a waste management company which will be one of the most preferred choices of customers, whether individuals and organizations, when demanding for hazardous and non – hazardous waste collection and disposal in Ogun/Lagos areas and other neighboring cities as well.
MISSION FOR THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the waste management business plan in Nigeria is to provide the best and most excellent service to our client/ customers and also to ensure competence from our employees and the company as a whole. Also, PATILAD waste management company is passionate in pursuing excellence and financial success and also to make a positive mark in the waste management industry.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the waste management business plan in Nigeria is made of a group of the following people;
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP). He is the founder and owner of PATILAD waste Management Company. He is an investor who has keen interest in the waste management industry. He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos business school (LBS) Pan African University in Nigeria (PAU). He is also acting as our business development strategist.
Temi George – Mr. George is a business development expert who is interested in the waste management industry. He has an MBA from the Coventry University, United Kingdom (UK). George has worked for some of the leading waste development companies in Nigeria and has gotten over twenty years’ experience in the industry
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management experience gained for the waste management business plan in Nigeria is given thus;
With over thirty years of combined experience in the waste management industry, and through a lot of exposure to both the business and practical aspects of waste management services in Nigeria. We have been able to master the technical requirements, the financial managements, staff requirements and the organizational skills required among other things necessary to get a good commendation and quality referrals from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped in putting together workforce for close to two years now. And this help me to efficiently organize the team work in most areas of this business. I am the CEO of PATILAD waste management company, and I will be actively involved in overseeing the entire day to day activities of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials and equipment needed for the waste management business plan in Nigeria are listed below:
Waste transfer stations, trucks, an office space, hauling equipment, incinerators, among others.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE WASTE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our company receives a lot of patronage because of the following reasons:
– our quality assured standards
– the level of our staff competency and efficiency of service delivery
– our passion for our customers’ satisfaction
– our effective pricing system
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Our passion for customer satisfaction
2. Our quality assured standards
3. The level of our staff competency and efficiency of service delivery.
For the remaining part of this waste management business plan in Nigeria, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or better yet send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We help institutions, organizations and individuals to prepare a detailed, strong and winning business plan for any purpose whatsoever in Nigeria. Call me on 080105636015, or on 08076359735, or send me an email at email@example.com
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019