Hurray, we’ve added another cap. We’ve been chosen among the top 34 best blogs for small business inspiration in the world.
This was unexpected and never bargained for. They must’ve observed our operations and felt the impact of our work. How committed and consistent we are in our work to promoting youth entrepreneurship, startups, and business management.
Like I always advise, success require dedication and consistency. Whatever your dream or vision is, start now and show up everyday.
And if you’ve got a blog, I urge you to be faithful, be consistent and work hard to achieve its objectives.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- GROUNDNUT FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 17, 2018
- Job Opportunities and Other Grants at Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub - April 16, 2018
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 15, 2018