Hurray, we’ve added another cap. We’ve been chosen among the top 34 best blogs for small business inspiration in the world.
This was unexpected and never bargained for. They must’ve observed our operations and felt the impact of our work. How committed and consistent we are in our work to promoting youth entrepreneurship, startups, and business management.
Like I always advise, success require dedication and consistency. Whatever your dream or vision is, start now and show up everyday.
And if you’ve got a blog, I urge you to be faithful, be consistent and work hard to achieve its objectives.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.