Woodwork and Furniture Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Woodwork and Furniture Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Woodwork and Furniture Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Woodwork and Furniture Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Woodwork and Furniture
PATILAD Woodwork and Furniture is located in Port-Harcourt, in Rivers State. We source for quality raw materials and offer top—notch products for homes, offices, religious places, citadels of learning, public places, among others.
We are dedicated to the construction and repair of all types of wooden furniture, such as closets, kitchens, drawers, shutters, desks, doors, and other furniture. We offer finishes such as lacquered, aged, tinted, painted, varnished and enamel; depending on the purpose and desired appearance our clients want to achieve, and alignment to interior decoration style. PATILAD Woodwork and furnishing offers her customers the option of custom designs.
Our team members are experienced in woodworking, real estate product production and architectural carpentry. We are experts in creating adequate and satisfactory solutions for all types of budgets.We offer our clients beautiful and attractive designs, useful elements for their home or office and finishes that highlight the beauty and harmony of their spaces.
Our values include:
- Ethics and commitment: we strive to make consistent progress by establishing fair and transparent relationships with every stakeholder. We dedicate ourselves to our work with utmost integrity and professionalism.
- Participation and teamwork: we believe that the best way to achieve a common goal is to encourage participation, cooperation and teamwork. We motivate and constantly train our staff to promote their professional development.
- Consideration for the environment, safety and health: We seek to make rational use of natural resources, preserve the environment and biodiversity, without compromising the future generations yet to come.
- Continuous improvement: we constantly face new challenges, so we work to continuously improve our management, quality and production systems, to achieve excellence. We have an obligation to constantly improve our efficiency.
- Customer orientation: based on mutual trust, our actions are aimed at meeting the needs of our customers and meeting their requirements, ensuring quality products and efficient service delivery.
The benefits of our products and services include:
- We are a fully indigenous company.
- We give a professional treatment to all our clients knowing how to adapt to the individual needs of each one.
- We advise our clients to adapt to their needs.
- We have sustainable tree plantations for the environment.
- We promote job placement for students in the carpentry niche to incorporate them into the system.
- We exclusively use high quality raw materials.
Needs and demands:
Objective of PATILAD Woodwork and Furniture Business plan in Nigeria
- To provide the best furniture, desks, lighting and office libraries designs at great prices.
- To actively participate in the reforestation of the forests where we get our raw materials.
- To strengthen the education and training of young unemployed youths in the furniture and related production sector.
- To implement a program of technical assistance and cutting-edge technology transfer in the manufacture of furniture and products with high added value.
- To implement a production chain model aimed at highly profitable niche markets, covering the majority of the consumer market in office products and accessories.
- To consistently achieve the sales of at least 80% of the produced products and obtain the best profits for the benefit of our clients and the company.
Goals for the PATILAD Woodwork and Furniture Business plan in Nigeria
- To provide our clients with the best quality in our carpentry services, satisfying the need for innovation in their homes.
- To be one of the leading woodwork companies in Nigeria, offering some of the most innovative and highest quality products, making us an important option in the market for quality, efficiency, and affordability.
Vision for the PATILAD Woodwork and Furniture Business plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be a leading company in the woodwork sector, recognized within and outside the shores of Nigeria for its sustainable production of solid wood, excellent services and innovative spirit.
Mission for the PATILAD Woodwork and Furniture Business plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to offer quality woodwork and furnishing products with provide excellent services, aimed at generating value for our shareholders, clients, suppliers, staff, and the community in which we carry out our activities.
Management Team of the PATILAD Woodwork and Furniture Business plan in Nigeria
David Ubong– David is our Marketing and Sales Director.He has his first degree in Psychology, and an MBA, both from the prestigious University of Ibadan. He is in charge of every aspect of marketing and sales to clients. He is also responsible for the proper management of supplies and suppliers.
- To clients: making contacts, periodic visits, making offers, presenting samples.
- To suppliers: price comparisons and search for new products.
- Feedback Management: collection of client feedback and communication with factory supervisors.
- Internal relations: close communication relationship with the Management and Production Department.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in soil science with Master’s in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
AyomideKuti– Ayo is the HEAD OF Human Resources. With an MBA from the University of South Wales, and certifications from CIPM, Ayo is a professional Human Resource Manager that knows her onions. She plans, organizes and verifies the efficiency of the company’s Human Resource. She manages professional Design and coordination of training and recreational programs for employees to maintain a suitable work environment.
We bring to the business:
- Experience and expertise
- Strong business acumen
- Leadership and Management
My Management Experience Gathered for the Woodwork and FurnitureBusiness plan in Nigeria
My twenty years of experience in the production of different items in the construction and maintenance of furniture for homes, offices, and public places has enable me gain mastery in custom wood production. At previous organisations, I have been mainly engaged in the production of wood products such as doors, windows, galleries, portals, bedrooms, closets, porches, kitchens, floors, stairs and roofs; for both the local and international market.
I had my second degree in Wood Technology in one of the leading technology schools in Nigeria. This afforded me an opportunity to engage and network with other professionals and rising stars in the industry. The secret behind my management prowess can be traced back to my experience in leadership roles, conscious efforts, and MBA from the Lagos Business School.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR WOODWORK AND FURNITURE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials include:
- Air filtration
- Circular saw
- Combination square
- Drill presses
- Dust collectors
- Hand saws
- Joinery gadgets
- Miter saws
- Power drill
- Power jointer
- Puttering bench
- Router and router bits
- Router table
- Scroll saws
- Table saws
- tape measure
- thickness planer
- Wooden mallet
… among others
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR WOODWORK AND FURNITURE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Peoplebuy from us because of the following reasons:
- We maintain long-term relationships with our clients, constantly exceeding their expectations.
- We pay attention to reforestation and environmental concerns.
- We have an excellent track record.
Our competitive advantages include:
- Access to large hectares of land for reforestation.
- Access to international distributors.
- Branding and customer relationship.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735, 08113205312 or send an email to email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- Strategy: How to get to the Top and also become Top Earner in any Network Marketing Business. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Leadership and Team building Skills and Strategies to Get to the Top. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Skills: Recruiting and Marketing skills to get to the top in any Network Marketing - June 4, 2020