Apply for Kickstart Nigeria Business Plan Competition and win between N500,000 and N1million to Start or Expand your Business
Kickstart is a youth (18-35) entrepreneurship programme implemented in: South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland & Tanzania.
International Breweries Plc Kickstart Nigeria Entrepreneurship programme is aimed at creating a culture of entrepreneurship among young people by promoting business awareness and material support through:
- Developing business skills through training
- Providing grants as start-up capital (new businesses )
- Grants to support expansion of existing businesses
- Providing post investment support (mentoring & coaching)
- The programme funds youth owned businesses through business training, seed capital, post investment support (mentoring and coaching). Entrepreneurs with the strongest business case win grant funding.
Business requirements are paid directly to suppliers by SABMiller. The programme is intended to empower the youth to create their own jobs.
Download Audio: New Way of Making Money in Nigeria
How to Apply
- Download the application form
- Fill the form
- Package and address to:The Chairman,
Honourable Fund Committee,
International Breweries Plc,
Ilesa, Osun State, Nigeria.
- Submit the completed form to any of the addresses below;
- 22/36 Glover Road, adjacent Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant, Ikoyi Road, Lagos.
- International Breweries Plc Depot, Off Nipco Petrol Station, Nasfat Bus-Stop, Lagos/Ibadan Express Road, Ibadan.
- International Breweries Plc, Omi Asoro, Ilesa, Osun.
Submission period is from 5th of August to the 6th of September 2015.
The rules and regulations form must also be signed and submitted together with the completed application form at any of the locations.
Download the Rules and regulations here.
- Legally permissible businesses in terms of local laws
- New businesses requiring start up capital
- Existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations
For more information visit the official webpage of International Breweries plc Kickstart Entrepreneurship Programme
We have two options for you.
- Either your buy our business plan template where we have done the research work for you and you write it on your own.
- Or your supply us some information about your business and we help you to write it.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: Secrets of The Streets by TEJU BABYFACE OYELAKIN - September 19, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: Sell Your Brain by Ikenna Ronald Nzimora - September 19, 2017
- VIDEO: 21 Ways To Increase Your Financial Capacity as a Woman - September 19, 2017